• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Because he's probably out crawling from bar to bar.

And Sugar Plum, the OP was so incoherent, I doubt any of us could really tell what he was trying to say, or ask. It's not just a matter of lazy spelling and punctuation. The guy really cannot communicate for beans. He is horribly, horribly handicapped as a result. He will never know what opportunities he misses, what damage he brings on himself as a result of his inability to express himself clearly in simple Standard American English. I was sincere when I said he needs a Remedial English teacher more than a lawyer.

Cuddle-bear, I read and reread his original post, and got more confused as I tried to sort out what he was saying. He seems to be only 22 years old, but his adventures with the pistol seem to stretch over several years. He bought it in Nevada, then moved here, had it transferred here, got arrested... no, sold the gun, then got arrested, then the gun "kept coming back to him", then the police confiscated it (from whom?), then he got PBJ, then he completed his probation, although the gun kept "coming back to him" (like The Cat that Wouldn't Stay Away), meanwhile the police kept the gun for a full year, but wouldn't return it, and he found he was Prohibited from buying another. Did he buy the gun in another state? How old was he? It sounds like it was several years ago. Did he not sell the gun? Why did the police confiscate it, if he'd already sold it? Why does he think he should get it back, if he sold it?

Snoogie-Pie, I think my account seems less confusing than his, but I don't think I got it right. There was more confusion in there about juvenile arrests and adult arrests, and I really can not make sense of what he's trying to say, and it has less to do with spelling than a fundamental inability to use the English language. This handicap is going to dog him through life, Sugar-Muffin, and he won't even realize it. Metaphorically, he's dragging himself along Life's Journey with a compound fracture of the left tibia, wondering why he's not making progress, while those around him are too polite to point out the jagged bone protruding from his bloody shin, and suggest he seek medical help.

Your interpretation here made me think of something....Don't you need to be 21 to purchase a pistol in every state? I thought that was the law in Md, because if it is in every state, how was all this accomplished in 1 year if he is 22 now? :rolleyes:

Hmmm must be a time warp- :D

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Yes, we do have some "good ol' boys" out here. I live in the sticks another 10 miles west from the speedway. The redneck factor goes up even more the further you go. Not too many Liberal pukes out this way either. I can piss off my porch and unload a 30 rnd mag at the same time if I so desire. :D It's good karma out here.

So, my dad was standing on his front porch during deer season taking a piss and shot a deer with his rifle. The joys of living in the boonies of WV...

Once I was at a friends house, and he dared me and another guy to try some of his hotsauce. I don't remember what the name was, but he told me just to try a drop. You would think the skull and cross bones with the word "DEATH" on the label woulda clued me on in something, but being the dumba$$ I am, I tried a little more than a drop (and the other guy tried just a drop). I literally felt like I was going to melt away like the guy from the third Indiana Jones movie... The other guy started flipping out and ran to the bathroom and shoved his face under the sink. Somehow I managed to keep the pain internalized and maintain the appearance of normalcy on the outside. I shook my head and gave the other dude a "what a pansy..." look. But on the inside, I was crying. That stuff was intense. They were amazed I wasn't freaking out either. In retrospect, I should've bet money on that or something...

Dude... You have to hook me up with the name of it (as long as it isnt homemade...).

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    14 pages and from what I can tell....no return from the OP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom