• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArmedInMd

Jun 9, 2008
    I'm going to have to make a trip to Westminster to check walmart. Anyone have any luck at the Westminster location.

I did not have any luck at the Westminster Store three days ago, but I took the trip down to Sykesville last night. I bought one case with the red handles and when I left they had five (5) of the yellow handled cases instock. They are back near the archery targets and bow cases. Good luck

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    how much are they at the mt airy store? I have seen two different prices on these. some wm have them at 59.97 and some at 69.97. WTH?

Phil the Sporting goods guy at Eldersburg said some are 69.97. others are 59.97. Trying to find a difference.

ArmedInMd

Jun 9, 2008
    Westminster had red and yellow handles as of yesterday. Not in the gun section more like the workout section.

I knew they were hiding them from me. I couldn't believe it I actually was able to get some 9mm there the other day. Unfortunately they were not the 100 packs though. It seems like the yellow cases come up $69.97 and the red ones come up $59.97, at least this was the case for me yesterday.

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Well I have a yellow handle case. When I saw them at Westminster I compared the two. I could see a difference. Same size, same latches, same foam, same air pressure valve.

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    Phil the Sporting goods guy at Eldersburg said some are 69.97. others are 59.97. Trying to find a difference.

ok, why in the world is that happening? and will they adjust the price if theres only yellow handle ones left?

I don't think there is any difference in the two colored handles.

Deer Slayer!!!

Mar 12, 2013
    Carroll County
    ok, why in the world is that happening? and will they adjust the price if theres only yellow handle ones left?

I don't think there is any difference in the two colored handles.

Yeah, I remember checking them out with you that Saturday morning but I came back later and did a quick comparison of both the yellow and red handled cases and did not see a difference. I just happened to walk to counter with the red handle one and was told it was $59.99. Phil did not know of a difference at the time. I am not sure they could adjust the price if they already have cost tied into them? Who knows? They seem to be good cases, nice and heavy. I am just trying to be creative and use it as a two gun case. :D

The yellow handle comes up as a 69 because it is a regular item, where as the red was sent as a feature, thus the $59 price. But this was only for some stores from what I have been told, Mt Airy they are both the same price. And yes the are both exactly the same minus handle color.

MississippiJoe

Jul 21, 2012
    I just picked up two red handles and there were about 10 more on the shelf....only bad part is the Walmart is located in Meridian MS. Oh, they were $59 each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom