• ...and so much more!
  • RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    I think I got nearly every bolt-on doo-dad imaginable. :D

IMG_0512.jpeg

I put the extended mag release in today.

Last edited:

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Have you change any of the internals? I was real happy with the BX trigger from Ruger for $70 or so. I'm sure there are others which are lighter but suits my needs well.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    No. Triggers for me are pass/fail.

Maybe I just don’t know enough to know what’s wrong with it but to me the stock trigger is fine.

I was struggling with the stock mag release so upgraded it to an extended one.

This will have to suffice as my wanna be M1 Carbine.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    You really are from DE...
    No way to pimp a 10/22. The concepts are diametrically opposite.
    No ho would respect a pimp with a 10/22; that's not a pimp but a simp. Ho's would beat your ass and take your cash! :eek:

I'll give you some simple, like US Army Officer training on Pimp Style. I'll type slow so you can hopefully understand:

Start with this. Man's gun tastefully engraved with enough penache for ho's to get a wet...
    1708286211460.png

Ho's love shoes and respect a Pimp with Pimp shoes, so next up, get some of these or similar:
    1708286377648.png

Next you need a rack of Pimp suits for all seasons and occasions. You gosta match your colors to the hood otherwise you will get your ass beat/shot. This is a guide:
    1708286823807.png

1708287016599.png

1708287155782.png

We'll break now so those from DE can catch up.
    Back from break.
    Next up you need a Pimp ride. This shit gets complicated as there are new school and old school rides. Young pimps with new rides trying to move up. To establish your Pimp boner fides and beat those young pimps back with a true OG style ride; only Caddy or Lincoln will suffice:

1708287650709.png

1708287908957.png

Warning. Do stupid shit like this and you will fail the course, and likely end up in jail.
    1708287776465.png

Class over.
    The schedule for Pimp 2.0, Ho's and cribs, is TBD.

;)

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    You really are from DE...
    No way to pimp a 10/22. The concepts are diametrically opposite.
    No ho would respect a pimp with a 10/22; that's not a pimp but a simp. Ho's would beat your ass and take your cash! :eek:

I'll give you some simple, like US Army Officer training on Pimp Style. I'll type slow so you can hopefully understand:

Start with this. Man's gun tastefully engraved with enough penache for ho's to get a wet...
    View attachment 455390
    Ho's love shoes and respect a Pimp with Pimp shoes, so next up, get some of these or similar:
    View attachment 455393
    Next you need a rack of Pimp suits for all seasons and occasions. You gosta match your colors to the hood otherwise you will get your ass beat/shot. This is a guide:
    View attachment 455396
    View attachment 455397
    View attachment 455398
    We'll break now so those from DE can catch up.
    Back from break.
    Next up you need a Pimp ride. This shit gets complicated as there are new school and old school rides. Young pimps with new rides trying to move up. To establish your Pimp boner fides and beat those young pimps back with a true OG style ride; only Caddy or Lincoln will suffice:

View attachment 455408

View attachment 455411

Warning. Do stupid shit like this and you will fail the course, and likely end up in jail.
    View attachment 455409

Class over.
    The schedule for Pimp 2.0, Ho's and cribs, is TBD.

;)
    Amateurs!

incrediblegifts_2127_56329922.jpg

danimalw

Ultimate Member
    10/22's are so much fun... I think only factory parts left on mine are bolt, receiver and scope mount.

Bell and Carlson anchsutz style stock, volquartson barrel, kidd 2 stage trigger 7oz and 7oz , power custom extended titanium bolt handle and recoil spring assembly.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    I was struggling with the stock mag release so upgraded it to an extended one.
    I'm constantly confused by this and I've seen multiple people talk about it for years. How are people missing the standard mag release? You just slide your strong hand forward and it hits it every time.

The bolt release is a pain in the butt and that should always be upgraded ASAP.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    Almost everyone uses the same aftermarket design. I think I used volquartzen. Basically they just file down one of the spurs in the original design. It makes it a lot easier to manipulate especially when under stress.
    Thanks. Now that you mentioned it, the latch did mess me up before I realized what it was doing. I have a dremel so I may go for it next time I take it apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom