• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JLaff

Dec 12, 2012
    Maryland
    Purchased a Remington 887 from another member here last weekend. But that's not the reason I'm here. The real reason is that there isn't a single ounce of aftermarket support for this shotgun. I've been looking everywhere and can't find a thing. And I'm not even asking for much. All I want to do is mount a reflex optic to it. And I'd rather not have to drill and tap it to do it. A magazine tube extension would be nice but even that doesn't exist. So now I come to you folks asking a few questions and hoping the saying "The only stupid question is the unasked question" holds true.

http://www.amazon.com/UTG-MNT-RM870...TF8&colid=2BD581WTQOSEB&coliid=I1D7LUV41PABIY

I found about a million of this style mount for the 870. Would this work on the 887? A magazine extension isn't a priority but would one for the 870 work?

I've tried to do as much research as I can and I even searched on the forum but the last post about an 887 that was relevant was in 2010.

Many of you tinker with firearms and have more knowledge on that matter.

Thanks in advance.

JLaff

Dec 12, 2012
    Maryland
    F300063 is the part number for a weaver scope mount. You will also need three screws part F301895 for the installation.

Searched for that and I found the thread on RemingtonOwners. Apparently I'm blind and didn't notice the other 5 pages when I read that thread the other day. But thanks though. That answered a question I had about rifled barrels too. Also that side saddle the one guy made looks kinda slick too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom