• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    You and me both. That's why I went with Krav Maga....it suited my learning style much better than more technical disciplines like this.

sad part.. i re-joined tae kwon do.. which is worst.. :banghead:

wish i didnt stop when i started when i was 20y.o.. now im paying for it(10+ years of being couch potato, age and no flexibility) .. :sad20:

BadShot25

Oct 9, 2008
    balisongs.. i have couple of them are hand made from batangas.. i used to have a double edge that can cut thru coins.. it has dissappeard.. it was wodden hand carved handle..
    I'm from batangas and you can actually ask the vendors to cut or stab the knife through a coin before you buy it. I got a bunch of them that I brought back here with me.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I'm from batangas and you can actually ask the vendors to cut or stab the knife through a coin before you buy it. I got a bunch of them that I brought back here with me.

cool! musta na.. :D i forgot what steel they used.. i went there when 89 never been back yet.. i'm way due to visit the motherland again..

Yoshi

Invictus
    Jun 9, 2010
    Someplace in Maryland
    I trained with Escrima sticks while I took Kenpo. Loved 'em. That was awhile back and then got into Muay Thai where there also taught the sticks along with knife fighting. Good stuff!

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I brought back a Beinte Nueve balisong from Batangas about 10 years ago. It had a Damascus /carbon steel blade , water buffalo handles and a brass frame.It also passed the coin stab test. Darn customs people confiscated it in New York.

My wife is from Batangas too... She said , Ive been spending too much time at the range lately... She might use a Balisong on me or worse, a mosin nagant bayonet.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I brought back a Beinte Nueve balisong from Batangas about 10 years ago. It had a Damascus /carbon steel blade , water buffalo handles and a brass frame.It also passed the coin stab test. Darn customs people confiscated it in New York.

My wife is from Batangas too... She said , Ive been spending too much time at the range lately... She might use a Balisong on me or worse, a mosin nagant bayonet.

i didnt know better when i brought some back home.. but good thing my mom bought some kawali (pan) and that covered it. :cool:

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    i didnt know better when i brought some back home.. but good thing my mom bought some kawali (pan) and that covered it. :cool:

Is this the balisong that you smuggled in? use the kawali as a shield.:innocent0

Attachments

• thisisSparta.jpg
      thisisSparta.jpg
      20.4 KB · Views: 128

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    FPS... Little Manila is a restaurant in Fairfax County. We should go there for some San Miguel Beer , Chicharon , sisig and kaldereta.

i thought that place has closed.. can i tag-a-long if you guys are planning..:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom