• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    that would work. do they only accept pg county residence? i guess so since no question asked.. :lol2:

Yeah you have to show id , no questions asked but they dont tell you the person checking your id has those fancy picture taking glasses on :lol2:

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    Maybe that troll who posted on here with the "suppressor with no paper work" can kill two birds with one stone.

He can walk away with $100 instead of going to jail for 10-years.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    I did that once up in Baltimore County many years ago. They had a no questions asked guy buy back program. I took them a couple of real pieces of junk that were worth absolutely nothing & walked out with cash in my pocket. I love these things!

Alternately, in other instances others have suggested that for non-regulated firearms you can hang out in the general area and offer sellers more then the cops' buying price and come away with bargains. Hey, it's not illegal...

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Ha! I just read the link. I love this line:

Similar cash incentive programs have worked in Baltimore. Last year, two Baltimore churches ran gun buy backs, taking hundreds of weapons off the street.

I guess it depends on your definition of "worked" - reducing crime rates or reducing gun rates?!

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Alternately, in other instances others have suggested that for non-regulated firearms you can hang out in the general area and offer sellers more then the cops' buying price and come away with bargains. Hey, it's not illegal...

Ido not know a Blatimore Co officer while working one did that himself :innocent0

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I did that once up in Baltimore County many years ago. They had a no questions asked guy buy back program. I took them a couple of real pieces of junk that were worth absolutely nothing & walked out with cash in my pocket. I love these things!

until you find out later the said long gun was used for crime.. :lol2:

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Hmmm someone should tell aim surplus they can get more for their 91/30's from PGPD than selling them online.

^
    :lol2:

I actually bought a non working Rohm for $5. If my oldest son wasn't hell bent on making it a father son project, it would be gone and i'd have $100 worth of ammo money

MessedUpMike

Jan 29, 2011
    Dammit, I wish I had known about this sooner? Don't they realize the danger of this inoperable break action .410 I have lying around? I'll try to do the "responsible thing" Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom