• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Signed and shared on Facebook but I am afraid the only result will giving the Emperor a good laugh when he sees how many gun owners he pissed off.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Here is an article about it on Slate, pretty liberal leaning.

The comments are good too, for example from Eigenvector:
    I was generally unsympathetic to the NRA's position on the matter - their position appeared unrealistic to me. Now Obama does exactly what the NRA said he would do. I can't believe he would ban the importation of C&R firearms. He just destroyed my connection to the gun community and completely alienated me from the Democratic party - a party I have actually voted for.
    I don't buy new guns, I don't own pistols, I buy C&Rs so that I can restore them, refinish them, and shoot on the weekends.

All Obama has accomplished is set back the gun debate by another 10 years. No one on the right will trust him anymore. Certainly not me

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Shared & Signed.

Doubt it'll work, but it's always nice to see a petition actually going to the person responsible for the grievance addressed in the petition.

Signed. Guess I'll be getting an audit notice from the IRS soon.

Nah, they're still backlogged auditing organizations with "Free Software", "Open Source", and "Conservative" in their name to even get to the churches. You're fine.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Someone should email the link to some of the big gun sites: guns.com, nranews.com, gunsandammo.com, etc. Let them push for us.

Meh, nothing will be done about it. Obama passed this to stick it to gun people. He is a child who lost the national and local fight when it came to his proposed legislation and now he is sitting and crying about it. Can't wait till his Syria warmongering gets rejected as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom