• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Baltimore County Game & Fish will be holding an NRA Personal Protection in the Home course on Saturday May 10, 2014.

Cost is $75.00 for non BCGF members and $55.00 for members. There is a 50% non refundable deposit due to secure your seat in the class and we limit the number of students. You must bring your own firearm and ammunition. Firearm should be of 9mm/38 caliber or higher. Round count is approximately 100-125 rounds depending on how well you shoot the course of fire. I would recommend 150 rounds to be safe.

Course will be from 8am-5pm approx.

PM me if you need more info.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Still have a couple spots left for this course if anyone would be interested.

One of the most inexpensive courses offered in the area and we hire a real 2A friendly lawyer for you to speak with so you get the real information you need on case law and COMAR about what you can and can't do.

If interested you can shoot me a PM or go to the NRA website and get signed up. Once signed up I will e-mail you the info for who and where to send your deposit to. Deadline for sign up is 5/3.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    For those of us that have never taken NRA shooting courses before, what do you need for proof of competency (I remember discussing this at the RSO course last year, but cannot recall the options you gave then)?

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    For those of us that have never taken NRA shooting courses before, what do you need for proof of competency (I remember discussing this at the RSO course last year, but cannot recall the options you gave then)?

Are you a Marine Corps veteran? PM me a little about your shooting experience.

I'm off that day.

This one is at the club in Baltimore County and they only allow the member instructors to participate, sorry bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom