• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emtbreid

Dec 21, 2015
    Baltimore County
    Just curious if anyone around Harford County has been to any Walmart (Fallston,Aberdeen, Constant Friendship) in the last 2-3days and happened to notice if they had any of the perfecta .223 in stock? Fallston had some last week and I grabbed 5 boxes, but when I went last Thursday, they were sold out. Thanks in advance!

FunInMD

Jul 18, 2015
    Haven't been able to see any in harco either over the last few weeks. Mostly the only 223 I've seen in Wally World has been the Winchester whitebox.

Emtbreid

Dec 21, 2015
    Baltimore County
    I grabbed two boxes about a month ago before I hit my AR because I knew I would get one, and the price was right, then grabbed 5 more about a week ago or so. Thursday they were all gone... I went on a bit of a kick and went to the range twice this week and am down to 220 rounds left..

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    this ammo is really weird.

At temps about 50 degrees farenheit the ammo is great, and chronos about equal with wolf steel case, ~2900-2950 from a 16 inch barrel.

At colder temps, the performance becomes a bit more erratic, and the colder it gets, the more erratic it is, to the point you can feel recoil differences shot to shot.

Like I said though, if it is above 50 degrees ambient, the ammo is great. It's just fiocchi

Emtbreid

Dec 21, 2015
    Baltimore County

At temps about 50 degrees farenheit the ammo is great, and chronos about equal with wolf steel case, ~2900-2950 from a 16 inch barrel.

At colder temps, the performance becomes a bit more erratic, and the colder it gets, the more erratic it is, to the point you can feel recoil differences shot to shot.

Like I said though, if it is above 50 degrees ambient, the ammo is great. It's just fiocchi

Hmm, never knew that. I've got no issues with it, I want some more and Walmart is sold out!!!

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek

We gotta pick up some Perfecta ammo and clock it on 4570's LabRadar at our next "-3°" Hooligan shoot. That would be very interesting.

;)

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I just wish I had bought more of the .308. That and the 9/223 were great deals.

The one day I picked up 2k rounds of 308 in Easton, guy thought I was nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom