• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    www.peacemakernational.com

shoot idpa and uspsa in the same day, or do one of them twice. am and pm sessions. registration is now open online for both events.

i am doing idpa in morning and uspsa in afternoon.

i am a long way from being the best guy out there, but if you want to do your first match(es) and want a few tips and rules and safety overview, i'd be happy to get you started and you can squad up with me. either way, tell the range officer on each stage you're new and they will take care of you.

this place is about half an hour north of winchester and about half an hour west of charles town, maybe an hour from frederick. well worth the drive to get in a full day of action shooting.

pretty sure the IDPA match is their "Postal" match. the same identical courses of fire are being shot at idpa clubs all over the USA so you will be able to see how you stand up nationally without having to schlep to a national event. go to the idpa website and you can see the course of fire, four stages.

AlanM.

Jul 23, 2012
    If you have ever thought about trying out a USPSA or IDPA match here is a perfect opportunity. Bill D. will be running the IDPA postal match and Steve H. will be running a 6 stage 130 round (minimum) USPSA match with a classifier.

Come on out and check it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom