• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I'm gonna have to bail, parking my aircraft carrier sounds like a no go.

MARC Train leaves Martin State at 1457 take that to New Carrollton I will be leaving there after the MARC Train and can drop you off afterwards

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    more_than.001.jpeg

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Chief told me that they are monitoring this thread. Say hello :wave:

Chief: first name is "Allan". Two As and two Ls. Please make sure it's spelled right on the charging documents; we already know Senators Miller and Ramirez have trouble reading important documents ... or at least understanding them. #morepatriotsthanhandcuffs #whoorderedthearrest

Dave Taylor

May 29, 2012
    Please,

All of you great folks heading to Annapolis tomorrow who will be openly supporting my first amendment rights....

Take care and..... be careful..... and....

You make me proud.

Thank you.

You're all just great. :)

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Here is another map that shows where we will be later today.

Those joining our Patriot Picket will line up by 7pm on the long sidewalk outside the House Office Building on Bladen Street—marked as Building 14 on the map below.

We will distribute our printed signs to those in this line.

Folks outfitted in Patriot Picket shirts who wish to stand with me in the press conference tonight, please eat early and find a spot in the public parking garages just after 6pm when they open to the public.

Leaving pocket knives and other weapons in your vehicle, make your way to the public entrance of the House Office Building—marked as Building 14 on the map below. That entrance is on Bladen Street.

Bring your Driver’s License or other official photo ID to get thru security and screening, which includes metal detectors, by 6:15pm

Once inside make your way to Room 145 for our press conference starting at 6:30pm. Do not be late if you are joining us!

Attachments

• 0D8A2E6E-7A6A-49DD-9D44-4017CCA6802D.jpg
      0D8A2E6E-7A6A-49DD-9D44-4017CCA6802D.jpg
      47.5 KB · Views: 344

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    How far is stadium from mission bbq?

The shuttle will be running from the stadium to downtown about every 20 minutes during the time you'd be arriving. It will not be running at the time you'd be departing.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    If anyone has the Uniden BCD436HP or BCD325P2 hand held scanners they can be programed for the MD First system which is using the Phase 2 of the Digital Motorola P25 system. I have 2 Phase 2 base units here at home with MD First programed in but not sure if i will be able to pick up MCP. Im going to run it all day long to see if I can. I cant make it in person due to nerve damage which has gotten worse in my right leg and almost no feeling now at all in my right leg. I will be thinking of you guys tonight.Also Unfication G4 and G5 pagers might work depending if the MCP is running Phase 1 or Phase 2 of the digital Motorola P25 system. Going to monitor MCP all day long and see if i can pick it up and what phase they are running...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom