• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    so is that it? no trial?

it would seem they would still have to be allowed their day in court? correct?

This is just the paper shuffle of the evidentiary he said/she said to get to court.

The judge has not ruled on the motion to dismiss/proceed.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    Shameful and disturbing. This liberal State and it's leaders never fail to embarrass me! Where do we go from here? Me personally I'm about to throw in the towel! It might be time to get the hell outta here. I'd recommend that all those who love freedom do the same!
    :mad54: :mad54: :mad54:

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Couldn't the Judge schedule a hearing on the Motion?

The dueling petitions are both sides trying to make their case, in an orderly fashion.

If there is nothing, the judge will dismiss the case without a hearing.

Otherwise, something will be scheduled.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I'm just taking a wild guess here but it wouldn't surprise me to learn they want to quash the lawsuit before too much discovery takes place and any potential details about state officials discussing these arrests beforehand come to light.

jcutonilli

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2013
    Someone please explain this for those who are not lawyers

The state is replying to the court on why they think the plaintiffs are wrong on the motion to dismiss. Plaintiffs argue they properly stated their case and the state believes otherwise.

Couldn't the Judge schedule a hearing on the Motion?

The motion will in all likelihood be resolved without a hearing.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I'm just taking a wild guess here but it wouldn't surprise me to learn they want to quash the lawsuit before too much discovery takes place and any potential details about state officials discussing these arrests beforehand come to light.

So Froshole wants to discount the videos that clearly show that they are in the wrong as “irrelevant”? Really? And the fact that our buddy was only telling our two PP to “move a few feet to Lawyers Mall” and claiming that he has to authority to rescind the requirement for a permit? What’s next if Froshole gets it dropped and no court date? I say MAXI-PROTEST with news people and others.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    So Froshole wants to discount the videos that clearly show that they are in the wrong as “irrelevant”? Really? And the fact that our buddy was only telling our two PP to “move a few feet to Lawyers Mall” and claiming that he has to authority to rescind the requirement for a permit? What’s next if Froshole gets it dropped and no court date? I say MAXI-PROTEST with news people and others.

Frosh is performing his professional responsibility to vigorously represent and advocate his client's interests. Based on his actions of the past few years, that client appears to be the Democratic Party. His level of effort on their behalf has been exemplary.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Frosh is performing his professional responsibility to vigorously represent and advocate his client's interests. Based on his actions of the past few years, that client appears to be the Democratic Party. His level of effort on their behalf has been exemplary.

Don't forget THIS piece of video evidence ...

Hhmmm, he supports 1A that is defending 2A ? I think his legal stance is more about CYA.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I hope this is played at the trial. He says PP has a 1A right to be there. I guess Sgt. Pope didn't see the video.

I am sure that Frosh has seen it as it would be exculpatory, and he is doing everything in his power to circumvent a trial where it will be submitted as evidence. It would be more than just a legal loss with his upcoming AG run against Craig Wolf.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Current Supreme Court case to keep an eye on:

17-21 Lozman v. Riviera Beach

Issue: Whether the existence of probable cause defeats a First Amendment retaliatory-arrest claim as a matter of law.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom