• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    If you will not risk your job, you will not risk your liberty but I'd bet you have all kinds of stickers about "come and take them", etc.

I have a mortgage. I have other debt. I have a long career and I'm near retirement but I have never learned to shave with my eyes closed. You have already stated your price for being answerable to government. I could misquote something about being willing to surrender liberty for security but I think it would fall on deaf ears. I am very glad I am not you.

Are you the man you wanted to become when you were a teenager or did you become the man use used to despise?

:lol2: :lol:

No stickers.

eruby loser
    wants to provide for his wife
    what a huge coward

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I disagree with your assertion that LEOs were "forced" to do anything. They do so willingly. They can choose to uphold the cornerstone of all law, which is the constitution. They can choose to be afraid of not doing what they are told because they might lose something. Anyone too fearful of losing a job over right and wrong (supporting and defending the Constitution....) will never risk their liberty; much less their lives.

The Nuremberg defense is never a defense.

Big words for a small minded man! You don't know him, me and hardly anyone else on this forum but yet you judge. I swore to defend the constitution when I was 17 YO joining the Army and was willing to risk my life defending it.
    Although I showed up Monday night and marched I was hesitant in the days prior and unsure if I was going to. Not only for concern of possibly being arrested but for being broken from all the time spent in 2013 and before fighting for our rights to no avail. So for you to judge me or anyone else on this forum for their choice, well, you look like a key board fool to me.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Our web of life has become more complex and expansive than it was in our youth. We’re not the people we were 20 or 30 or 50 years ago. Not everyone is able to step forward to the battle cry of King Henry in Shakespeare’s Henry V: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM

Every person has the right—and responsibility—to discern where that line is beyond which he or she is not prepared to venture—for self-validating reasons that embody her or his personal integrity. The thing is that once that line has been drawn, the individual has some responsibility to define everything he or she can do to further the effort while staying within one’s own boundaries. One’s claim to integrity begins to crumble when one continues to recite reasons why they can’t step up to their responsibilities (I’m supposed to change the kitty litter that night; my spouse wants to make other plans; I don’t want to use a vacation day for that, etc.)

The last thing we need is for colleagues to engage in male appendage oscillations in our own version of virtue signaling because one person may be prepared to go further than another. There are lots of pieces to a long, complex campaign. Many things are needed, from money, to technology assistance, to logistics, to transportation to comms support, etc. There is room for everyone to find their nitch, fill it, and support the effort. So I’m not calling out anyone based on their boundaries. I just want them to flesh out their commitment based on those boundaries, and get busy.

There’s a lot of room among “we few, we happy few, we band of brothers [and sisters].”

Now that sir is very well stated!!! Not so much for what you were replying to.
    Thank you for those great words of wisdom.

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    AWESOME SAUCE!!!!!!!! :party29:

You are good in my book sir. :thumbsup:

If you can make it to the MDS Mexi-fest this Saturday, I will be pleased to buy you a slug of tequila.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=219354

We'll see! :beer:

:lol2: :lol:

No stickers.

eruby loser
    wants to provide for his wife
    what a huge coward

I agree with him
    Though he thinks I am a dude
    I like eruby

Big words for a small minded man! You don't know him, me and hardly anyone else on this forum but yet you judge. I swore to defend the constitution when I was 17 YO joining the Army and was willing to risk my life defending it.
    Although I showed up Monday night and marched I was hesitant in the days prior and unsure if I was going to. Not only for concern of possibly being arrested but for being broken from all the time spent in 2013 and before fighting for our rights to no avail. So for you to judge me or anyone else on this forum for their choice, well, you look like a key board fool to me.

Thank you sir!

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012

As we grow older we learn to choose our battles and husband our reserves.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    I disagree with your assertion that LEOs were "forced" to do anything. They do so willingly. They can choose to uphold the cornerstone of all law, which is the constitution. They can choose to be afraid of not doing what they are told because they might lose something.

The Nuremberg defense is never a defense.

This.... I’ll leave it at that...

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    PPTV Edition

Channel alert: MPT channel broadcasts “State Circle” in 5 minutes which we think will discuss the Patriot Picket arrests.

They will also live stream the show apparently.

MPT - Sidewalks, Virtual and Physical

State Circle's Jeff Salkin interviews Bryan Sears about the Patriot Picket arrest,
    comparing 1A 'on the bricks' sidewalks with the virtual ones of Facebook.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    MPT - Sidewalks, Virtual and Physical

State Circle's Jeff Salkin interviews Bryan Sears about the Patriot Picket arrest,
    comparing 1A 'on the bricks' sidewalks with the virtual ones of Facebook.

Is it my computer or was the volume really low on that video? I had to turn my speaker volume all the way up to hear it.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Though he thinks I am a dude

Easy mistake to make around these parts.... I am all ears for how we can increase participation for folks who don't look like the Founding Fathers. The 2A is for everybody, but you wouldn't know it by who shows up at events. Please join us at a Patriot Picket event sometime. And bring a friend if you can.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Thank you EL1227 for capturing our segment on Maryland Public Television!

At first our arrests were just gossip for the Democrats, but now that we hit them with a Federal lawsuit, it’s SHOWTIME !

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Is it my computer or was the volume really low on that video? I had to turn my speaker volume all the way up to hear it.

It was recorded at medium volume. Assuming you're using Windows, check your mixer settings (the speaker icon in the task bar) or sound setting in the control panel.

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Easy mistake to make around these parts.... I am all ears for how we can increase participation for folks who don't look like the Founding Fathers. The 2A is for everybody, but you wouldn't know it by who shows up at events. Please join us at a Patriot Picket event sometime. And bring a friend if you can.

I thought my picture helped, then I realized lots of folks have girls that aren't them as their picture.

May try to make it this coming Monday. I think the popo will still be on their best behavior. Off work for Presidents Day, so it seems appropriate.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Sorry for the confusion.

It is very common for the guys to use a picture of an attractive woman they admire , particularily an attractive woman with firearms . Also it is relatively uncommon for people to use themselves as an icon .

Looking forewards for you to attend Monday , to break up the usual parades of white guys of a certian age , plus the competitively youthful Zen Monkey .

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Sorry for the confusion.

It is very common for the guys to use a picture of an attractive woman they admire , particularily an attractive woman with firearms . Also it is relatively uncommon for people to use themselves as an icon .

Looking forewards for you to attend Monday , to break up the usual parades of white guys of a certian age , plus the competitively youthful Zen Monkey .

It's no problem, I was just amused! Enjoyed having a bit of fun with it! Hubby suggested that photo way back when I signed up. Halloween costume. :D
    Although for the going out part, I carried water guns of booze instead. ;)

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    I thought my picture helped, then I realized lots of folks have girls that aren't them as their picture.

May try to make it this coming Monday. I think the popo will still be on their best behavior. Off work for Presidents Day, so it seems appropriate.

Wait, what? Next you'll be telling me people make up screen names!

Loving the booze-filled squirt gun idea.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom