Patapsco State Park overrun with illegals.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt. Psycho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 1, 2009
    I started this rant here to avoid derailing the National Park thread.

We have given up trying to get into the Patapsco Valley State Park (8020 Baltimore National Pike, Ellicott City, MD) any Saturday, Sunday, or Monday holiday during the Spring-Summer-Fall season. We have tried arriving as early as 9am and often found the park closed because it is "at capacity". The one time we had a pavilion reserved for a daughter's birthday we arrived to find it occupied by a large group of illegals, and the park employees eventually gave up on trying to get them to move because they played the "no hablo ingles" game. Despite the fact that I speak Spanish and clearly explained the situation to them, they just ignored me and the park employees, and the park employees gave up and told me I could reschedule the pavilion reservation for a future date. The "park ranger" said they couldn't call the BCoPD because the illegals occupying the pavilion (and all the other pavilions) were not committing any crime that warranted a police response.

If you think it is too crowded in the National Parks, try spending a summer weekend day at Patapsco Valley in Baltimore county or Quiet Waters park in Annapolis. The trash the illeglas leave everywhere is also quite enjoyable.

Rant over.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    Been that way for 15+- years at Sandy Point. Put in to go fishing to a clean place and return to a sh!thole. Stopped going ~ 15 years ago.

Edit: FJB

Last edited:

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    You should have started filming the park ranger, they would have called the police then.

Nobody

Last edited:

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    If it were only that easy...
    I walked across a job site wearing a hat with FBI on it. Female Body Inspector. Didn't say anything to anyone. Next thing, the owner of one of the subtracting companies came over and asked "What did you do?" All except one of his employees had ran away. It was then that I learned.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Same here in VA. I try to go to a nice beach on the James or York rivers with the dogs, and it's all garbage everywhere. Fish hooks, beer cans, diapers, etc. Not sure why they can't just pick up after themselves.

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    My wife is a park ranger. Point Lookout was that way at least as far back as 10 years ago. The locals have zero hope of getting into their own park. Most of the illegals come in from Virginia.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    one of my younger brothers called the C&O Canal area the Mayan Mile. Wanted to go to White's Ferry with the family but 700 of them were there. They also take the nice stream areas like off 28 near where Poolesville exit is, as well as off Berryville road. Eff them. THey leave all their trash, dirty diapers, etc. They give no fvcks.

I do not care from where you come. You illegal, get out.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    I walked across a job site wearing a hat with FBI on it. Female Body Inspector. Didn't say anything to anyone. Next thing, the owner of one of the subtracting companies came over and asked "What did you do?" All except one of his employees had ran away. It was then that I learned.
    Dunno when that was or where that was but I'll take you on your word. That said, today they know there are no consequences, no detention, no deportation. They walk among us with the arrogance borne on impunity bringing their sh!thole behavior wherever they go.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    one of my younger brothers called the C&O Canal area the Mayan Mile. Wanted to go to White's Ferry with the family but 700 of them were there. They also take the nice stream areas like off 28 near where Poolesville exit is, as well as off Berryville road. Eff them. THey leave all their trash, dirty diapers, etc. They give no fvcks.

I do not care from where you come. You illegal, get out.
    They do the exact thing on the C&O trail down by Weverton Cliffs. They set up a tent city along the river on the weekends and then leave trash everywhere.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I live down by the Elkridge Baltimore /Hoco border where the Patapsco Park has an entrance. Lots of Hispanics frequent there too. Never encountered any adverse behavior other than numbers. I've only driven through the park before. Never had any plans to hike bike, hold family events there.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Same here in VA. I try to go to a nice beach on the James or York rivers with the dogs, and it's all garbage everywhere. Fish hooks, beer cans, diapers, etc. Not sure why they can't just pick up after themselves.
    They're trying to make it feel more like home.

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    Don't open a porta potty door on a sunday afternoon in those parks - they are literally overflowing.

Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    All the State parks are like that now. Even Western Maryland and Greenbriar the sand beach would look like a Mexican beach if you took a picture.

Funny thing, 20+ years ago I was at the building for the renovation of WJFK and G Gordon Liddy was on the air. He told the GC he hired illegals to work on the building, he disputed it. Liddy said he will prove it. They broadcasted the show over the PA speakers in the building. He spoke Spanish and said on his Radio show "This is the National Immigration service, Stay where you are, you are under arrest." Half the GC's workers ran out of the building right there. GC was pissed, WJFK was pissed, but nothing happened, except tomorrow they cam back and he promised to not do it again.

Tebonski

Jan 23, 2013
    Harford County
    Democrat state senator Bailey has a bill that illegals don't have to buy a fishing license. He worded it that if someone is eligible for any welfare program you don't have to buy a fishing license. They get Medicaid so no fishing license required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom