• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tractor Boy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 8, 2008
    Severn/Greenbelt/Iraq
    I will share my experience........

GREAT!!! Those guys are friendly, knowledgeable and that is a very neat, clean shop. Selection is pretty good. I found something that I had never seen before and will be bringing home a Feather RAV-9mm and possibly a few other new things to include an H&K, Nagant pistol, and maybe a CZ-70 . These people were a joy to do business with and I will continue to do business with them into the future.

mtlcafan79

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2008
    PG
    Randomly stopped in the other day. Friendly staff. They had no clue what MDShooters was though. Small shop, prices seemed reasonable. Will be stopping back to make a purchase at some point most likely.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    They had no clue what MDShooters was though.

They need to talk to one another better. PinkLady38 has been posting here in this thread and is related to the guys there :lol2:

pinklady38

Sep 24, 2008
    Pasadena, MD
    Hey, all. Unfortunately I am just the daughter-in-law of the owner but I will certainly pass on that info and try to get some information about the 1911's. I'll talk to him about posting some deals on here for you Maryland Shooters. If you have any questions about anything you can reach Frank Sr. (the owner) and Bill (his son) at 410-255-1272, at ppg99@verizon.net or check out the website at www.pasadenapawnandgun.com.

I will do my best to check in on this board to keep you all up to date and feel free to leave a message on here and I'll do my best to help you with it.

Thanks!

Paula

pinklady38

Sep 24, 2008
    Pasadena, MD
    I was hoping maybe one of you could help me out....

The guys at Pasadena Pawn & Gun said someone stopped in and was talking about a MD Shooters sticker for the window. They'd like to put one up if possible. Any idea where we can get one?

pinklady38

Sep 24, 2008
    Pasadena, MD
    I sent a PM to the DD214 so I think we have the stickers covered but stop up anyway. Bill wanted me to tell you he's got an Ultra Lite Hammerless Judge and a Ruger LCP...apparently these have been pretty popular recently? You boys know better than me!

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    I was in on Thursday and talked to Bill for abit about the stickers and our shoot in February. He was very friendly and showed me some really cool stuff. They have a pretty good pistol selection and some nasty EBR's. I saw a FAL, HK-91 I think, a CETME, SKS, and a bunch of shotguns.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    I fondled that beauty for abit. Nice gun! Now tell me does the camo paint job make the mags a little harder to insert and eject or I was just having issues cuz I'm unfamilair with how they fit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom