• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Parker Hale bipod are great sturdy bipods. A bit heavy, but beefy.Adopted by the British armed forces and used for a variety to applications from light machineguns to sniper rifles.

They are also expensive. Around 350 bucks.

CDNN has 8.5-11 " parker hale bipods with swivel mount, mount studs for a fraction of the original cost. 49.95 plus 9.95 ground shipping.

Versapod bipod mounts will work with this bipod just in case you need to adapt it to a pic rail.

Most of my favorite long guns have versapod adapters . The bipod simply quick mounts via qd bayonet type latch.
    http://www.cdnnsports.com/bipod-8-5-11-quick-detach.html#.Vn8a3uhOnMI

Last edited:

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    8.5 bipod

Attachments

• Bipied_Parker_Hale_2.jpg
      Bipied_Parker_Hale_2.jpg
      19.3 KB · Views: 476

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    You sure that's an actual Parker-Hale they're selling, and not a knock-off? That's a big discount.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    And for those of you playing with bump fire stocks.

You really need one of these pods. It's the best bipod to use with any bump fire stock. Especially from the prone or bench rest position.

stank

Lifes Good
    Oct 20, 2008
    Pasadena
    Got two in the mail today, made in China and weighs almost 2lbs. Never seen versa or Parker in person to compare, seems awful heavy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      77 KB · Views: 295

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I'm suppose to get two from FedEx today as well. If these are not real parker hales... I'm complaining.

They said.. parker hale, not parker hale style.

Real parker hales are British made. Although the versa pod clone is chinese made.

F8L_Funnel

Jan 28, 2013
    I have never dwelt with CDNN before but a quick glance at their website shows they carry a lot of cheap production lines such as AIM and BSA. That could just be them offering lower price point items to appeal to a larger financial demographic, but I personally stay away from companies that carry sub-par equipment then offer name brands at to-good-to-be-true pricing. Buyer beware!

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    It's a knockoff.. but a very good copy of the original.

I don't have a scale but it is definitely heavier than a versapod or the original parker hale.b by Not much though. Its also made of solid steel and it fits all my versapod / parker hale mounts.

This one will be going on a Romanian PSL54. The other on a beater AR15 that has a bumpfire stock. . For clarification, this is a parker hale / versapod clone. If you can deal with the extra weight and a 300 dollar price difference, it's an okay deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom