• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RW2111

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Industry Partner
    Apr 2, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    I sanded both contact points between the trigger and hammer with 2000 grit sand paper until both services were as bright as a mirror. Removing the tooling marks made a tremendous difference in the way the trigger breaks as it is unexpected with no grit. I was able to feel the before and after comparing the same trigger on my friends and it was a significant improvement.

Sounds like you did it right makes a world of difference thats for sure

m33p

Feb 17, 2012
    Nice, i ended up ordering a MOE kit! Looking forward to my first AR build.

dev

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    Sounds like you did it right makes a world of difference thats for sure

I wanted to also use the JP lower tension springs but I hear they may have a problem with hard primers. Everyone that has dry fired my AR that is more familiar with the platform is quiet impressed with it. I wouldn't mind upgrading the trigger but I fear that I might get disappointed.

RW2111

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Industry Partner
    Apr 2, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    I wanted to also use the JP lower tension springs but I hear they may have a problem with hard primers. Everyone that has dry fired my AR that is more familiar with the platform is quiet impressed with it. I wouldn't mind upgrading the trigger but I fear that I might get disappointed.

depending on what you go with i doubt you will get dissapointed i have several Geiselles in my ARs and love'em i prefer the SSA-E

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    I just ordered the $39.99 LPK, but probably should have gone with the $79 for a parts kit with the recoil tube, spring and buffer is a steal. Is it easy to change an order, especially on the weekend?

RW2111

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Industry Partner
    Apr 2, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    I just ordered the $39.99 LPK, but probably should have gone with the $79 for a parts kit with the recoil tube, spring and buffer is a steal. Is it easy to change an order, especially on the weekend?

yea it shouldnt be if you call there main retail store im sure they can change your order, That is a good deal also here is there number incase you didnt already get it they should be open until 8pm today. 803-551-2680

RW2111

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Industry Partner
    Apr 2, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Also if anyone misses this sale i will have a few extras instock in a week or so that can be purchased for the sale price and also will be stocking MISC individual parts as well i.e. springs, dentents, end plates, casle nuts, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom