• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Tag for later

thanks for the heads up!!!

any other feedback on these LPK's??? How do they compare to DPMS?? I hope they're better?

the buyer feedback is all good on PSA website

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    The one I got the safety selctor was loose and mushy after assembly. I stretched out the spring at the advice of the internet and it is alot better now tho.

DarthZed

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2010
    Howard County
    Thanks! Just ordered one for the LRB lower that's incoming. $79 for a parts kit with the recoil tube, spring and buffer is a steal.

dev

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    I did not know how to judge the quality of these parts kits when I built my first AR a year ago and now after messing around with other peoples complete rifles the PSA kit is good quality. I even did a trigger job on mine and it's good as any high quality trigger that breaks clean.

The only thing that is being replaced is the safety for the new 60 degree Magpul version.

RW2111

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Industry Partner
    Apr 2, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    I did not know how to judge the quality of these parts kits when I built my first AR a year ago and now after messing around with other peoples complete rifles the PSA kit is good quality. I even did a trigger job on mine and it's good as any high quality trigger that breaks clean.

The only thing that is being replaced is the safety for the new 60 degree Magpul version.

what did you do to the trigger

dev

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    what did you do to the trigger

I sanded both contact points between the trigger and hammer with 2000 grit sand paper until both surfaces were as bright as a mirror. Removing the tooling marks made a tremendous difference in the way the trigger breaks as it is unexpected with no grit. I was able to feel the before and after comparing the same trigger on my friends and it was a significant improvement.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom