• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bm3r

Mar 25, 2013
    Hey everyone, for those living off of I83 north there are a number of PA shops that carry ammo. From the md bel air line you are looking at a 7 minute drive to exit 8 in PA. Freedom Armory. Prices are fair and they always have ammo in stock. There are also many many small shops up there too. Many within 30minutes from the md line. just giving you all a heads up!

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    I was thinking of running up that way and was wondering if even farther north (I have family near york and near phila) was....of course those family peeps are mostly non-enthusiastic about firearms.

bm3r

Mar 25, 2013
    What do they have and what's the cost?

.223 and 5.56 is 13.95 for 20rd box

9mm is $17.95 for 50rd box

I was thinking of running up that way and was wondering if even farther north (I have family near york and near phila) was....of course those family peeps are mostly non-enthusiastic about firearms.

Lots of mom and pop shops in the woods!!

bm3r

Mar 25, 2013
    Gun bunker prices are higher than surrounding dealers they're selling 30rd magpul mags for $50 each.. for example

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    I'm at school near mechanicsburg and I havent been able to find much of anything, 3 boxes of tulammo 7.62x39 in the carlisle walmart one time and thats it.

cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    I got lucky at the Cabelas when I was up in Hamburg two weeks ago. 2100 rounds of Federal 22 lr in an ammo can for $99.99, plus 20 round boxes of PMC for $8.49. Limit was 5 boxes, but I had a buddy who purchased 5 for me also. All in all about $200 bux for 2300 rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom