• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    Although I agree that the DA pull of the P64 tends to really suck, I think that may have been designed that way on purpose, as a safety feature for carrying one in the chamber. In a stress situation, that DA would probably pull like melted butter, and the SA rounds that follow might seem like they are coming out on their own.

That said, I got in touch with Wolff every time I ordered one.

Mr Ed

MSI Executive Member
    Jan 13, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    Internet lore seems to favor the theory that a heavy hammer spring was used to ensure ignition on hard primer rounds also used in the SMG.

+1 on Wolff. The double action on mine was enough to cause muscle damage. I bought the tuning three pack and I've got the 18# in right now. I haven't shot it yet but tomorrow looks like a good day. I also put in the new recoil spring (since I was already paying shipping) being sure to file the ends like the original.

Mr Ed

MSI Executive Member
    Jan 13, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    I shot mine today for the first time. I think this is a good carry gun. Because if I carried it, I would probably never have to shoot it. :eek:
    It was very accurate for the size but the recoil is SNAPPY. My j frame air weight is more fun to shoot with +p ammo! Maybe not but still.....
    I also think the 18# hammer spring is too light in single action on mine. So I put the Wolff 20# in when I got home.

I really like the pistol but I don't think I will shoot too many rounds when it goes to the range with me.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I put a mag through mine yesterday in the backyard (just 6 rounds). Seems to be very accurate, recoil is MUCH less than my Glock 27 .40 cal. I was able to easily double tap with it. I like it even more after shooting it! I'm not changing a thing with the springs. The Polish know what they're doing with firearms.

winderster

Jun 22, 2013
    I put a mag through mine yesterday in the backyard (just 6 rounds). Seems to be very accurate, recoil is MUCH less than my Glock 27 .40 cal. I was able to easily double tap with it. I like it even more after shooting it! I'm not changing a thing with the springs. The Polish know what they're doing with firearms.

I agree. the DA on my is tough, but manageable. I don't see the DA feature would be used all that much anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom