• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrewDoc_MD

Piss off, ghost!
    Apr 25, 2012
    Myersville, MD
    So I finally placed an order for a couple of P64's from Classic Firearms. No hand-pick option offered, so these are probably not in the greatest condition. Will post picts when they arrive.

Thanks to previous threads on this forum, I knew to immediately order the Wolf replacement springs and at least drool over some Marschal grips. But I was shocked to see that gunsprings.com has an 18 business day processing delay on all orders, and Marschalgrips.com isn't taking any new online orders until at least April 15th due to their backlogs!

Is the P64 just that popular these days, or do y'all think the frantic gun buying of the last few months has over-saturated even this small piece of the C&R market?

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Frantic buying of anything and everything has spilled over to C&R. It should stabilize in a few months, probably no sooner than June or July.

pschmidt

Dec 8, 2008
    I've scooped up two P64s from classic in the last month; I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with their condition.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Wolff and Marshall may be backlogged but otherwise you'll have little problems finding parts for the P-64. Enjoy!

BrewDoc_MD

Piss off, ghost!
    Apr 25, 2012
    Myersville, MD
    KeepShooting's P64 mags

I've scooped up two P64s from classic in the last month; I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with their condition.

They arrived today and you weren't kidding!!! One looks flawless, brand-spanking new! the other has a tiny amount of holster wear right around the muzzle, but that's it. Very happy with them! Got to find the camera to post picts.

CF had an option to buy an extra mag for $20 and I checked it for both, but they emailed later and said they were out of extra mags. bummer. Looks like J&G has some for $25 and Keepshooting has some for $20. I found a thread on here where everyone was snatching up his CZ-52 mags in bunches.

Has anyone bought and used Keepshooting's P64 mags? Do they fit and feed alright? Since he's cheaper and an IP, I'd like to get a few if they come highly recommended.
    http://www.keepshooting.com/polish-p64-magazine.html

Thanks!

oldsarge

Old & Crusty
    Jan 14, 2009
    Calvert County
    I have not used Keepshooting's P-64 mags but I have purchased a lot of other things from them. If the mags aren't right, Mario and Brian will make it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom