• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Don't play into the gouging. Virginia Arms in Manassas had this a few days ago. Each peg is stacked to capacity, 5-7 deep IIRC:

What's their price?

I believe they are M3s, $15.95 IIRC. Their prices are at MSRP on most things, but considering the quantity and selection I was impressed. I don't believe they had any limit posted on what you could buy, except ammo of course.

They also had a few dozen 20-round SCAR mags.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB - GO PENS!

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Go back to Cabelas, we were there not too long ago, they had piles of 30 rounders, both plastic & metal ones. They also had plenty of AK Mags in stock.

^^^ I second this.

Go back to Cabela's and pick up the Tapco polymer mags. I have a few of the Tapco polymer 30's and they are as good as P-Mags in terms of reliability and function, they just don't have windows of special grippy things. You can get them on sale for about 14 bucks each for the polymers. I also have a few of the Tapco aluminum ones and they work very well too. Don't limit yourself to Magpul, just because of the name and everybody uses them. I have a mix of Bushmaster, Tapco polymer, Tapco aluminum, and Magpul P-mags. They all do the same thing and they are all made to the same dimensions/standards.

Stay away from Pro-Mag magazines!!!!! I have 3 of them and they won't even hold the rounds in the mag. The rounds will fly out like somebody can spray a deck of cards at you. They are also painted/coated metal instead of aluminum, so they are heavier.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Sold all but one of my Pmags I used for 3-gun (5 30s and 2 20s). Saved my 48 rd one and 2 45 rd Thermolds I keep in the safe for HD. Gone completely to Lancer WF mags.
    PSA has 30rd windowed 2nd Gen Pmags in stock right now for $15.15 in both OD and FDE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom