• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Am I the only person who thinks this is a good thing? Most laymen think an ammo cache is practically a terribly destructive bomb waiting to go off. This is one reason the media thinks anyone having more than a few hundred rounds is a huge danger to public safety. I've even heard of gub shops that were assured by their local fire departments that should a fire occur at their business, that no attempt would be made to fight the fire due to the risk of explosions, firefighters being "shot" by ammo burning up, and other such nonsense.

How many cars does DOT destroy in crash testing? How much beer and alcohol are spat out by the taste testers?

Chill out everyone! Lol. Share this video to educate people about what really happens to ammo discharged outside of a firearm. :)

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB - GO PENS!

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    That's awesome! Firework factories are indeed more dangerous than ammo. Ban them instead of my guns :innocent0

BeltBuckle

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2008
    MoCo, MD
    That's awesome! Firework factories are indeed more dangerous than ammo. Ban them instead of my guns :innocent0

not if proper safety procedures are followed.

the solution to one wrong headed nanny state suppression of individual liberties is not to swap it out for another.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    "We burned 250,000 rounds of sporting ammunition..."
    vader.jpg

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Great, so the James Bond trap I have been making where I glue a million rounds to every wall surface in a room and then set the room on fire so he has to dodge countless bullets was actually a huge waste of time.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Am I the only person who thinks this is a good thing? Most laymen think an ammo cache is practically a terribly destructive bomb waiting to go off. This is one reason the media thinks anyone having more than a few hundred rounds is a huge danger to public safety. I've even heard of gub shops that were assured by their local fire departments that should a fire occur at their business, that no attempt would be made to fight the fire due to the risk of explosions, firefighters being "shot" by ammo burning up, and other such nonsense.

How many cars does DOT destroy in crash testing? How much beer and alcohol are spat out by the taste testers?

Chill out everyone! Lol. Share this video to educate people about what really happens to ammo discharged outside of a firearm. :)

Si vis pacem para bellum

:thumbsup: THIS!! The title of the thread reminds me of the Baltimore Sun--using 0.4 MILLION instead of 115,000 and then 252,000 rounds like the original TTAG article. The word million just sounds like so much more.

SAAMI has tons of ammo sitting around for it's testing, just like any other testing organization. SAAMI likely uses the same amount of ammo each year, whereas the shortage we're experiencing is caused by us, the consumers, buying ammo like drunken sailors....

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex

Si vis pacem para bellum

Good call Sir!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom