• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    We took a beating today. It would be naïve to think that the outcome wasn’t predetermined, but we put up a good fight nonetheless. This particular battle is not over since SB-281 has not yet passed in to law so we must continue to fight. If SB-281 becomes the law of the land then we must continue to fight it on every front. In the legislature, the ballot box, through education, and in the courts. This is only the beginning.

Believe me, I understand how disheartening it is to witness tyranny in action as we did today, but this is much bigger than the here and now. Something as sacred as our right to keep and bear arms is worth fighting for until we can fight no more, at which point the next generation of patriots must pick up where we left off. So take a deep breath, grab a beer, get your bearings, and get ready for more. Those that oppose freedom will never give up so neither can we.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    This game ain't over yet, and a lot of us ain't going to throw in the towel just because it didn't go the way we hoped.

Hopefully it's just strengthened the resolve of a lot of people.

1969sschevelle

Dec 28, 2012
    Lost Farmland County MD
    :thumbsup:
    We took a beating today. It would be naïve to think that the outcome wasn’t predetermined, but we put up a good fight nonetheless. This particular battle is not over since SB-281 has not yet passed in to law so we must continue to fight. If SB-281 becomes the law of the land then we must continue to fight it on every front. In the legislature, the ballot box, through education, and in the courts. This is only the beginning.

Believe me, I understand how disheartening it is to witness tyranny in action as we did today, but this is much bigger than the here and now. Something as sacred as our right to keep and bear arms is worth fighting for until we can fight no more, at which point the next generation of patriots must pick up where we left off. So take a deep breath, grab a beer, get your bearings, and get ready for more. Those that oppose freedom will never give up so neither can we.
    :thumbsup:

Bart_man

Clinging to gun&religion
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hazzard County
    Don,

JB Jennings posted on Facebook that if we get the measure put on the ballot as a referendum then implementation gets suspended until the people can vote on it.
    Apparently this is a petitioning process

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Don,

JB Jennings posted on Facebook that if we get the measure put on the ballot as a referendum then implementation gets suspended until the people can vote on it.
    Apparently this is a petitioning process

not really the correct course.. same people in montgomery, pg and baltimore will vote for it.

best bet is legal course and voting out them in the next election!!

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    All in. I'll do whatever I cant to work for campaigns, donate time, etc to get these tyrants voted out in 2014!

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Does referendum go for 2014 or 2016? If its 2014 we have a shot it's not a presidential election year and we can use low voter turnout to our advantage.

markgrutz

Feb 1, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    Hey I got a shiney new website to help screw them with...

I don't see "give up" as a valid option. I'm in for whatever my strange work schedule will allow.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom