• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ebxgsxr

Apr 3, 2011
    near BWI
    i've been looking around for a multi storage rifle case. eventually i will have 3 AR's and i saw a feed pop up on my facebook advertising about this company. cases appear to be made very well and give plenty of storage. i was interested in these b/c it would allow me to only carry one case (instead of multiple) when going to a range. their 3 rifle case even has spaces for handgun storage inside which makes things even more convenient. but the price is just insane. i'm just wondering if anyone out there has one of these cases or any feedback on them? thanks.

http://www.casecruzer.com/guncruzer/3n3-gun-case.html

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    Those look pretty amazing but a bit pricey.

Not really that pricy considering what goes into the case. I think I am going to get a 2n2 when I finish my rifle builds. $600 for great protection is nothing when compared to the thousands upon thousands of hardware that I will be putting into the case. Quick rough estimate for the 2n2 would be around $6.5k in hardware in the case not including tax stamps. :) Also, the 2n2 is perfect for classes. 1 rifle + backup rifle and 1 pistol + back up pistol all in the same case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom