• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    Southern Maryland Small Arms called today - My wait was over and I went and picked up the S&W 686+.

I decided to leave the Beretta 92FS upstairs in the night stand with both mags loaded with 15 rounds of Hyda-Shok. The 686+ loaded with 125 grain .357 Mag PDX1 JHP has taken over as one of my hidden "downstairs" HD guns.

I also picked up a new Surefire G2X for the night stand while I was at SMSA. Love that little light - hard to stop playing with it. I am pretty sure I have blinded the cats!

A Glock 17 is next on my list.

Attachments

• s-w-686+.jpg
      s-w-686+.jpg
      82.7 KB · Views: 76

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    This is the 92FS that will remain in the night stand and this is the .44 Mag Colt Anaconda that the new 686+ has replaced as the downstairs gun.

Attachments

• Beretta 92 .jpg
      Beretta 92 .jpg
      76.6 KB · Views: 78
    • 44 Mag.jpg
      44 Mag.jpg
      81.6 KB · Views: 84

Jollyllama

Ultimate Member
    Apr 9, 2012
    Carroll county
    Southern Maryland Small Arms called today - My wait was over and I went and picked up the S&W 686+.

I decided to leave the Beretta 92FS upstairs in the night stand with both mags loaded with 15 rounds of Hyda-Shok. The 686+ loaded with 125 grain .357 Mag PDX1 JHP has taken over as one of my hidden "downstairs" HD guns.

I also picked up a new Surefire G2X for the night stand while I was at SMSA. Love that little light - hard to stop playing with it. I am pretty sure I have blinded the cats!

A Glock 17 is next on my list.

Great choice. Consider the hogue grips for it. Changed how then gun handled for me. Highly recommend. The standard grips left it feeling somewhat unsecure. The hogues lock her in right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom