One Tok, Two Tok, Three Tok, Four! or more...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Cant have to many Tokarevs!

Russian, Chinese, Polish, Romanian, Yugoslav, Pakistani, oh my!

IMG_1751.JPG

IMG_1752.JPG

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    Nice collection! I wanted to get into these after picking up a nice Polish one. I have never shot it and my focus moved to other things. I've thought about selling it but, always oil it up and put it back into the safe hoping one day to buy it some company.

On another note, every time you post picks I get the urge to buy another crate of ammo. Ha!

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    I have one for sale from a friends collection. Matching numbers except the mag.:deal:

Nice collection yellowsled.

LOL! I still have those pics you sent me months ago-and I still pull them up sometimes and look at them :D
    I just can't afford the market price on a Russian Tok at the moment. I'm trying to get my finances in order so I can get back in the game next year. I'm right at 12 months of not purchasing a new C&R and it's been KILLING me :envy:

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Showed my wife your "Tokarevs" post she told me stay away from that guy he has the disease, a disease I can't afford.:rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing, spend the next half hour cleaning the drool off my keyboard.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Agreed. I cant afford a non-import marked Ruskie, thats why i have one with a added safety. :(

I hear ya. I passed up one with a safety because I only plan to get a single example and want a, "proper" one.
    This is the same for a Russian SKS. I only want one, so I've been searching for a matching, non-refurb example. Can't seem to afford those either...:sad20:

By taking a year off from collecting (but not researching), I was hoping some of you would start to close the gap on my Mosin lead, but that really didn't happen. It seems most of you guys have the money to collect various platforms of C&R and didn't stick with just the Mosins. Oh well, more for me when I make my, "comeback"! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom