• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Exactly. TO the guy complaining that guns can be purchased and owned in MASS...thank you CPT Obvious! Yes you can buy a gun in Mass but look at the hoops you have to jump through. Just like MD. I just moved here last year and I'm still shocked at how gun owners in this state have been beaten down. I moved from WA state-I thought it was a liberal cesspool. It's got nothing on MD. Back in WA with a CCP, I could walk into any gun store, throw down some cash and walk out with any pistol I wanted. Out here, I haven't even bothered to try to buy any guns because MD makes it beyond difficult right now. Imagine how it will be after Oct 1.

I'm honestly surprised that there are so many gun owners in this state and yet the government is what it is. I guess the gun grabbers must outnumber the gun owners tremendously.

My point is that this is written as if this guy was going through this, and he was not. Its like a science fiction tale written by a 3rd grader. If I posted this on facebook thinking it true, my liberal facebook friends would tear it apart, fully knowing that you can own guns in MA. I don't think any of us needs to hide behind hyperbole like this when the truth is already on our side. That's all I'm saying.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    The other side seems to be doing pretty well with hyperbole.

Then why does the leadership of MSI and others always tell us to wow the other side with facts since they don't have a leg to stand on and act/vote based strictly on emotion? No, I will stick to the facts, thank you. I will not stoop to wild exaggerations.

mdshooter9090

Jan 29, 2013
    Sorry I can't really help you, OP.

I guess we have to let our country degrade to Afghan or Iraq levels before every home will be required or "allowed" to keep 1 gun.

SevernBob

It's All Boogered Up
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 17, 2012
    Severn
    Well said! Originally posted on Cast Bullets Forum copied and forwarded with permission of author, composed while the the search was ongoing. This is a fictional account intended to make people think.

Do think he'd mind if I posted this on Facebook, giving him credit of course? Well said, indeed.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    He would not mind and has encouraged spreading the message. To quote him he would rent a billboard in front of his house if he could afford it. The original is posted on the Cast Boolits Forum in the restricted section so a link only works for people who have been members for the required time and have the minimum post count which cuts down on the spies and trolls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom