On Target Member Event/Sale Nov 13th - who's going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    6-9pm Tuesday Nov 13th... TODAY!
    Sales, door prizes, auctions for members of On Target shooting range.

Anyone else going?

I'll be there wearing an tan MDS hat, anxious to win anything. Feel free to say hi if you see me.

Here's the thread for last year if you're curious of what to expect: http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=69048

Not me, I wouldn't spend 5 cents their.

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    Not me, I wouldn't spend 5 cents their.

This.

And as a heads up for anyone looking for a good deal: Last time I priced a gun with them they wanted over $1700 for it. How much over they wouldn't tell me on the phone. Lou at Shooter's Discount was $1499. Enough said.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Range is cheap and easy for me. Didn't even notice they sold guns...

Wife has bought 2 there, and got good deals. Overall, though, it's just a good place to shoot. We've always been treated well.

We've been members there for a couple years (had to let it lapse this past renewal, though), and go there as often as we can.

Never been able to make the Members' Nights, though.

ifindppl

Sep 13, 2012
    Montgomery County
    I was there last night and ran into Crofton Billy. We hung around waiting for the giveaway, which occurred about 8:30 and for the life of me I cannot recall which pistol was the grand prize. Getting old sucks. CroftonBilly will have to chime in on that one. They auctioned off about 6 pistols, a couple of XDM 45s (one a compact), an HK ACP, which went retailed for 900 and went for around 675. They also auctioned off a couple of Taurus semis. Most of the auction prices were around $200 below retail. The sale prices on the firearms ran around 8-10% off the normal prices. Everything else was 10% off. It was not a bad way to spend an evening - would have been better if I had won the grand prize - whatever the hell it was.

Jarhead FLSTI

Aug 31, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I was there last night but didn't find anything worth buying (at least at their prices). There were a couple of good deals from the auctions but I really didn't want anything they were auctioning.

I stayed until the door prize was won by someone else and then ran for the door so I wouldn't have to deal with parking lot traffic trying to get out.

I go every year hoping that I'll win the door prize. My wife won last year and one of my friends won a few years ago so there's always a possibility...

Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    I was there last night but didn't find anything worth buying (at least at their prices). There were a couple of good deals from the auctions but I really didn't want anything they were auctioning.

I stayed until the door prize was won by someone else and then ran for the door so I wouldn't have to deal with parking lot traffic trying to get out.

I go every year hoping that I'll win the door prize. My wife won last year and one of my friends won a few years ago so there's always a possibility...

Same here. I think they just auction off the guns they have a hard time selling. The 'grand prize' was a Taurus 9 mm something or another. Don't remember the model, but I sure didn't want it.
    The problem with the 'member's night' is that this is the only time they have a 'sale' on guns. I have found that you can get the same guns at other dealers anytime, for less that O.T.'s sale price. But I don't go there to buy guns.....not that I don't look at them there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom