• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maxx

Apr 4, 2009
    My wife came back from the Women On Target Rifle class yesterday and brought home a Henry catalog to show me the pretty rifles. She turned to page 26 and there it was... Henry Second Edition Big Boy Deluxe II .44. I'm totally infatuated with that gun! :heart::heart::heart:

h006dd.jpg

100.jpg

I'm putting this on my list to buy once the economy turns around!!! (oh to be able to put this baby on layaway, LOL)

I'm so glad my wife loves to shoot too. :D

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    Are their centerfire rifles pot metal receivers like their rimfires?

Maxx

Apr 4, 2009
    I found a place that is selling the .44 for $1399.00, still out of my reach right now. :(

The receiver, buttplate and barrel band are all solid Brass.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    I found a place that is selling the .44 for $1399.00, still out of my reach right now. :(

The receiver, buttplate and barrel band are all solid Brass.

thats a good price on that gun deal cost is over 1300.00 on that gun

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    HMMMM -- was that the Women On Target Rifle Clinic held at the AGC? I beleive that Women On Target clinics are a part of a subversive plot to have us guys spend more money on our ladies guns than we do on our own!

All joking aside, I am glad your wife had a good time. The folks at Monumental work hard to keep the Women On Target program going.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    HMMMM -- was that the Women On Target Rifle Clinic held at the AGC? I beleive that Women On Target clinics are a part of a subversive plot to have us guys spend more money on our ladies guns than we do on our own!

All joking aside, I am glad your wife had a good time. The folks at Monumental work hard to keep the Women On Target program going.

Yep, I was there as a line coach, helping the gals learn the ropes.

Fancy rifle there OP.

Maxx

Apr 4, 2009

Yes, the little lady has taken the handgun, shotgun and now rifle classes. I already bought her two handguns, one shotgun and now one rifle, it's a good thing Women on target doesn't offer full auto or tank classes, I would be schnit out of luck. :innocent0

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Yes, the little lady has taken the handgun, shotgun and now rifle classes. I already bought her two handguns, one shotgun and now one rifle, it's a good thing Women on target doesn't offer full auto or tank classes, I would be schnit out of luck. :innocent0

LOL

Just by luck, Pat Wheeler and his wife Dana missed the rifle shoot or they would have demonstrated full-auto and give the ladies a chane to shoot a burst!

You did luck out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom