• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Weeeeeeeeelllllll, I was sure, but now I have to go back and look. I swear they weren't there at 10:40 pm.

It is a pain getting old! :sad20:

Being a "public figure" page, and not just a regular page like yours and mine, only his own posts will show up on the timeline. Everyone else's posts will appear in this box (click inside the box or on "more posts" to show all):

Attachments

• MoM.jpg
      MoM.jpg
      92.1 KB · Views: 411

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    His social media staff put up the posting with the EBR pic to give an outlet for us venting on his wall. Invade his other threads fro more effect.

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    I dont know , something is not right I need my tin foil hat here. Why would all those post be left on his page for so long, without he staff or him removing them.:tinfoil:

I like to think of owemalleys mom asking marty boy to see his FB page so she can read all the comments posted on it. Then marty boy running to the computer bringing up FB and checking on every offensive word, offensive sentence, and offensive paragraph filter he can find. OK mom come look, mom sits down looks at the computer screen then up at marty boy then back at the computer screen then looks up once again as says. But marty there's no comments on your page.....lol

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    let's post some facts out there! Angry name calling posts do not help so much. Supporters are posting now, so please get some of those great crime facts posted up...minus the anger :)

kwjones

Aug 31, 2007
    Rising Sun, MD
    I just congratulated him on winning the coveted Maryland Gun Salesman of the year award and that my wife just purchased her first handgun and I just bout 2 more modern sporting rifle lowers.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    let's post some facts out there! Angry name calling posts do not help so much. Supporters are posting now, so please get some of those great crime facts posted up...minus the anger :)

Facts do absolutely nothing. I think that point is like beating a dead horse.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Only problem is, if this goes to referendum the idiots will back MoM, we are in the minority. Rights are easier to take when that is the case. We need a judiciary who has not drunken the koolaid, but that again is an up hill battle around here

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom