• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    I'm going to make a sign that says, "Dear O'Malley... go F*$% yourself!"

I'm going to do it in crayon and have my 2 year old hold it while I take a picture.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    you guys like my post?
    haha.jpg

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    One ofyou young guys with a 3 year old needs to copy the pic, but

"Dear Gov O'Malley, Please stop trying to take away my Daddy's means to protect me from the crackheads, rapists and murderers you won't put to death or keep in prison. Hugs and kisses."

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I'm going to make a sign that says, "Dear O'Malley... go F*$% yourself!"

I'm going to do it in crayon and have my 2 year old hold it while I take a picture.

How about a higher-road approach - "Dear O'Malley, please don't disarm civilians like Stalin, Hitler, and Mao did."

mrozowjj

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2008
    Seattle-ish WA
    I"m pretty sure there is a picture of me when I was absurdly young holding onto an SKS my uncle gave me. No one was harmed in the taking of this picture.

capman98

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Mt. Airy maryland
    maby a pic like one of these with a caption. these are my kids. And don't judge me on how cluttered my garage is. My sister in law just moved to Arkansa and we got stuck with all the crap they couldn't fit in the moving truck.:sad20:

Attachments

• taylor with AR.jpg
      taylor with AR.jpg
      37.1 KB · Views: 264
    • kids salute.jpg
      kids salute.jpg
      127.9 KB · Views: 264

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Owemally is too busy giving blowies to Owebama to give a rats ass about anything other than gun control and swallowing. I swear i hate owemally almost as much as obama. I hope they both go out like David Carradine.

This 4 year old will grow up to be another indoctrinated liberal. That picture is a sign of goss neglect and an unarmed household. Targeting mental health...they can start there.

damifinowfish

Ultimate Member
    Dec 14, 2009
    Remulak
    Not only is that great penmanship for a 4 year old but out standing spelling for some might big words as well.

I'd careful using fb to post pictures on Mom's fb page. It will make it very easy for his brown shirts to find those evil black rifles that assault people. Just remember how slow MSP is in doing back ground checks. We don't want to make it easy for them!

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    This is utter ********! For those who didn't get the email...here it is.

Attachments

• OWE'Malley New Low.jpg
      OWE'Malley New Low.jpg
      94.5 KB · Views: 257

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    Owemally is too busy giving blowies to Owebama to give a rats ass about anything other than gun control and swallowing. I swear i hate owemally almost as much as obama. I hope they both go out like David Carradine.

This 4 year old will grow up to be another indoctrinated liberal. That picture is a sign of goss neglect and an unarmed household. Targeting mental health...they can start there.

Isn't it coincidental that MD Governors emulate Democrat Presidents?
    Owe'malley and Oblamer spouting gun control, using kids to push an agenda and sucking up to illegal aliens. And Clinton's sexual exploits with an intern, and Glendenning knocking one up.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Not only is that great penmanship for a 4 year old but out standing spelling for some might big words as well.

I'd careful using fb to post pictures on Mom's fb page. It will make it very easy for his brown shirts to find those evil black rifles that assault people. Just remember how slow MSP is in doing back ground checks. We don't want to make it easy for them!

Being stubborn and principled, plus being raised by a navy f-4 pilot, permanently removes my fear of government.

ThawMyTongue

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    Dublin, OH

I would be more worried about the paperwork you fill out when purchacing a regulated weapon telling them who has firearms over some FB debating.

I know a lot of people don't want to be on "the list", but odds are you already are...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom