• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    1 I have respect for you cause DA has respect for you and says your a good guy.
    2 if the way my question to the forum annoyed you then why not ignore it
    3 in all fairness I'll flip a coin to see if I care your annoyed heads I don't care tails I don't give a rats ass.......... let's see tails
    4 coin toss for do I care if I get banned for stating my mind and you report me heads not a smidgen tails just a little......... ok so heads
    Oh by the way I didn't need a MD quarter but I still used one anyway
    I appreciate the response and was looking for any difference between the two but I am assuming that there is not much different besides the metal used.
    If at any time in the future you find a post that may be annoying or offensive just Im me and you don't have to bother answering.
    I'm going to use the md quarter once again will I use ok so.... again heads no tails most defiantly just to mess with Grammer nazi's............... sorry members it was tails. ok so Maryland screwed you again.

OK, full stop. Don't drag my tubby a$$ into this firestorm. With that said, you are on your own. I'm out!

Ok guys, time to fire for effect on him. He needs to get his hazing ritual started. Where are the bronies when you need them? :evilgrin3

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    LOL...AF is a anti infiltrator.

Please just stop. You're making us firefighters look like idiots. Anyone who has the word "Firefighter" in their screen name has to be a squirrel.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    seriously, ok, AF simply copied your OK so a couple times as a joke and you took it wrong, AF has proven himself a valuable member and you have yet to. You can't go around picking internet fights with everyone who ruffles your feathers. Back off and try again in the right hole with a little lube and you should find you will fit just fine here at MDS. Everyone busts everyone's balls a little bit here [just like in the military, police, fire services, etc].

firefighter_21701

Aug 19, 2012
    FLORIDA
    For once I'm in agreement I have no care to be part of some click or niche, however it's being referred to. For your information jesster. I was a firefighter I no longer have the time to volunteer as I'm on the road 75-90 percent of the time. No since wasting my time with a vollies politics when I'm too busy doing other things to make money. I only use the screen name cause I didn't care enough about a screen name to make one up.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    For once I'm in agreement I have no care to be part of some click or niche, however it's being referred to. For your information jesster. I was a firefighter I no longer have the time to volunteer as I'm on the road 75-90 percent of the time. No since wasting my time with a vollies politics when I'm too busy doing other things to make money. I only use the screen name cause I didn't care enough about a screen name to make one up.

107210.jpg

Look bro, it was about time somebody busted your balls around here. Be happy it was AF and these guys that did it, instead of the other guys. BTW there are no cliques or niches, unless you consider those who use Militec and those who don't use Militec, as being part of cliques or niches. We aren't going to go into the AR/AK fanboy thing....

In any event can't we all just get along?

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    1 I have respect for you cause DA has respect for you and says your a good guy.
    2 if the way my question to the forum annoyed you then why not ignore it
    3 in all fairness I'll flip a coin to see if I care your annoyed heads I don't care tails I don't give a rats ass.......... let's see tails
    4 coin toss for do I care if I get banned for stating my mind and you report me heads not a smidgen tails just a little......... ok so heads
    Oh by the way I didn't need a MD quarter but I still used one anyway
    I appreciate the response and was looking for any difference between the two but I am assuming that there is not much different besides the metal used.
    If at any time in the future you find a post that may be annoying or offensive just Im me and you don't have to bother answering.
    I'm going to use the md quarter once again will I use ok so.... again heads no tails most defiantly just to mess with Grammer nazi's............... sorry members it was tails. ok so Maryland screwed you again.

:lol: I think AF needs an enema once in awhile. Always picking a battle over trivial crap.

firefighter_21701

Aug 19, 2012
    FLORIDA
    :lol: I think AF needs an enema once in awhile. Always picking a battle over trivial crap.

If that truly is the case ( I'm not sure if he suffers rectal cranium inversion or just a backed up fart) but if he truly needs an enema. I'll gladly pass the word on to a few friends. They like guys who wear horse heads and stuff like that. They may enjoy being dominated with the use of firearms. Just ask them nicely.

firefighter_21701

Aug 19, 2012
    FLORIDA
    seriously, ok, AF simply copied your OK so a couple times as a joke and you took it wrong, AF has proven himself a valuable member and you have yet to. You can't go around picking internet fights with everyone who ruffles your feathers. Back off and try again in the right hole with a little lube and you should find you will fit just fine here at MDS. Everyone busts everyone's balls a little bit here [just like in the military, police, fire services, etc].

It was a lapse of judgement to even start this thread. It was a lapse of judgement to continue. Maybe just maybe someone will understand that but from the looks of I doubt it. Yes I'm not a mvp all star of MDS and guests what don't like it get me baned or go about you business. I've already said it was lapse of judge multiple times and guess what y'alls sense of instutional sense of humor as DA puts it sounds more like wining and a broken record than ball busting. If that's the best ball busting y'all have then the hype DA has tried to tell me about is more like a fizzing cannon fuse on wet Chinese fireworks.

firefighter_21701

Aug 19, 2012
    FLORIDA
    107210.jpg

Look bro, it was about time somebody busted your balls around here. Be happy it was AF and these guys that did it, instead of the other guys. BTW there are no cliques or niches, unless you consider those who use Militec and those who don't use Militec, as being part of cliques or niches. We aren't going to go into the AR/AK fanboy thing....

In any event can't we all just get along?

Really DA a stripes picture wow is that the best you got. Not really ball busting. Not that it matters.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Did it really have to go there? :lol2:

Actually no. Dickbrain's rants were already making it pretty damn entertaining. Seriously, I haven't seen random walls of text with little to no value on this level since my days at Goonsnet, and that asshat owner/moderator/admin/whatever he was going off.

Although frankly, they were getting distracting, so onto the ignore list she went. :)

However, when a slow-pitch softball is put right into the strike zone.....

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Actually no. Dickbrain's rants were already making it pretty damn entertaining. Seriously, I haven't seen random walls of text with little to no value on this level since my days at Goonsnet, and that asshat owner/moderator/admin/whatever he was going off.

Although frankly, they were getting distracting, so onto the ignore list she went. :)

However, when a slow-pitch softball is put right into the strike zone.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

When it goes into the strike zone, you kind of have to go for it. :D

Wrong terminology, but it makes the same point. Also, Caddyshack!
    MjAxMy02NzNjZDE2OWZkNGI0ZDNj.png

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Actually armed ferret I wasn't crying in the WC and don't really care if I burn a bridge I don't need people like you in my life. I'll admit I let it get under my skin but whatever. As for comments of y'all being a**holes ehhh I've seen worse. So the so maybe the so called savior might be actually pleased. But to be personally honest I think he was way overrated and his so called powers were only the fact that people believe something brings comfort to them. Which if that's really the case I applaud the man but it won't ever make me believe.

Okay so ... Up to this post I was just watching two bulls toying with each other in the innerwebz octagon.

But now you have the gall to dis Christ? Good thing you chose to be a fire fighter. You're gonna need those skillz bra. :cool:

ETA: Now I see you quit the FF gig... :shrug:

And while AF may call you on bulls**t ... and he ain't always gentle... He is one who really does know his sh*t about the difference between mil-spec and com parts. Way to alienate a source of intel that your say your looking for. :sad20:

firefighter_21701

Aug 19, 2012
    FLORIDA
    Okay so ... Up to this post I was just watching two bulls toying with each other in the innerwebz octagon.

But now you have the gall to dis Christ? Good thing you chose to be a fire fighter. You're gonna need those skillz bra. :cool:

ETA: Now I see you quit the FF gig... :shrug:

And while AF may call you on bulls**t ... and he ain't always gentle... He is one who really does know his sh*t about the difference between mil-spec and com parts. Way to alienate a source of intel that your say your looking for. :sad20:

^^^^^^^^ bra is the best you got for me. :lol2:
    Can't say say it's a typo either o is second alpha top row from the right. A is middle row all th way to the left. So unless ( on a phone) your Finger is as wide as your finger is long it ain't a typo.

I left the FF field cause......... Well can't pay the bills on a volunteer salary. Plus the 48 or so days I get a year at home just ain't enough time to do any of the dept courses required.

Oh thank you by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom