• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Man i really want one of these OHP 870s but $800 is crack smoking level pricing. They are still feeling burnt over those Ohio National Guard 870s that they practically gave away for free.

These are bad ass tho:

8B5F91A8-AC5A-41FE-8DD6-CDFF73065A71.jpeg

3ED18775-AF56-4794-AC32-65C04FE8524D.jpeg

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    Looks like they knocked a hundred and change off the price if that makes the difference to anyone. Still a little rich for me. Not sure how long the price will last - it says it's a limited time deal but they must not exactly be flying off the shelves.

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    Is Remington even making 870 police magnums anymore? I would keep that in mind if you ever wanted one…

If they are all truly Police Magnums, the parkerized finish is worth it alone over the express model finish.

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    Is Remington even making 870 police magnums anymore? I would keep that in mind if you ever wanted one…

If they are all truly Police Magnums, the parkerized finish is worth it alone over the express model finish.

Technically Remington isn't making anything anymore.

Blackstar65

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2010

No.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Looks like they knocked a hundred and change off the price if that makes the difference to anyone. Still a little rich for me. Not sure how long the price will last - it says it's a limited time deal but they must not exactly be flying off the shelves.

Even $700 is high on these IMHO. But I do love them. I’d be a buyer at $450 and I wouldn’t feel like that would be a great deal or anything.

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted at $550, but I don't need another short-barreled pump 12GA, so I'll wait and see if it drops into reality. I got a little too accustomed to overpaying for stuff I really wanted/needed over the recent times of scarcity (pandemic/summer of love) so I'm fighting the urge.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Last batch of Police Magnums, they “sold out” in May at $600 but in November they magically had some more for $450. Hopefully they earmark some of these for a Black Friday deal.

Last edited:

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    After snapping up a half dozen of the sh*t ton load of 870 Police Magnums GT Dist recently were selling for $270 ($20 s&h so, say $290)

I am now of the opinion the only le trade-in 870’s I’m buying any more of will be nothing but WingMasters …

EVERY one of the Police Magnuns from GT Dist showed no sign of having ever been loaded, let alone fired, just exterior marks and scratches from typical handling by bureaucrats or disinterested minimum wage employees.

Still, as slick as the actions on those Police Magnums are, none compare to how slick any of the le trade in WingMasters I’ve accumulated over the years came ….

Remington Arms Co letter on “Important Differences Between The Remington 870 Police and 870 Express Shotguns”:

Last edited:

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    After snapping up a half dozen of the sh*t ton load of 870 Police Magnums GT Dist recently were selling for $270 ($20 s&h so, say $290)

I am now of the opinion the only le trade-in 870’s I’m buying any more of will be nothing but WingMasters …

EVERY one of the Police Magnuns from GT Dist showed no sign of having ever been loaded, let alone fired, just exterior marks and scratches from typical handling by bureaucrats or disinterested minimum wage employees.

Still, as slick as the actions on those Police Magnums are, none compare to how slick any of the le trade in WingMasters I’ve accumulated over the years came ….

Remington Arms Co letter on “Important Differences Between The Remington 870 Police and 870 Express Shotguns”:
    Christ man post these deals up next time

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Christ man post these deals up next time

:shrug: Did. Not once but twice.

I’ll post up any others I come across; in case any haven’t noticed, we are in the midst of a le-trade-in wave like I haven’t seen since the switch from revolvers to semi-9’s.

Actually, the current wave surpasses that back in the 80’s as search engine sites are flush with much, much more than just handguns …

I can’t find em now but this morning I saw unissued Gen 4 G23’s for $350 …

Gen 4 G22’s for $320 https://gun.deals/product/glock-22-gen4-40-sw-police-trade-pistols-night-sights-fair-condition-35999

WingMasters though, are scarce again and what there is are priced too high for me, right now …

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom