• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jamie Young

Mar 20, 2006
    http://www.therallypoint.org/forum/index.php?topic=1031.msg6045#msg6045

I need a good estimate on the number of people that will be coming out. I realize not everyone can guarantee to be there on the 13th, but since I'm travelling from out of State, I need to know if I should bring a grill and cook some burgers or hot dogs. Delmarva will take care of the food issue and charge us about $7 a head, but we have to guarantee atleast 20 people. We've had 7-9 people say they were coming out to these before and sometimes we end up with 40-60 people. Let's not create a food crisis. ;)

Please let me know by January 9th if you are coming. I would appreciate it if everyone would post here so I don't have to go chasing everyone around the WWW to know who is coming. Right now, I'm checking in on about a dozen boards and the closer we get to the 13th..the busier I'll be. If I don't have atleast 20 people listed here by the 9th, I'm just going to bring a grill.

Who's coming?

Jamie Young

Mar 20, 2006
    I think we have about 16 people so far. And I'm sure there may be another dozen maybes. You never know....

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    It's got to be more than 16. The group coming from our little neighborhood alone should account for 6-8 people. I bet we have at least 20.........

Jamie Young

Mar 20, 2006
    Ok.

We're getting enough responses from people that Delmarva is going to supply the food for us.

Food will be $6 for a meal.

The Meal should consist of Hot Dog/Hamburger Chips/beans and a drink.

Food shouldn't be an issue anymore.

p.s. If anyone has digestive problems, please lay off the beans.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I really wish that I could attend this event, but unfortunately I'm sitting on the beach in Waikiki enjoying a Mai Tai with a pineapple wedge and a little umbrella. Hopefully I'll be in town for the next shoot.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I really wish that I could attend this event, but unfortunately I'm sitting on the beach in Waikiki enjoying a Mai Tai with a pineapple wedge and a little umbrella. Hopefully I'll be in town for the next shoot.

I can see it now...

"Waiter! [Pounding big meaty fist on table] Bring me the most girlie drink you've got!"

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I can see it now...

"Waiter! [Pounding big meaty fist on table] Bring me the most girlie drink you've got!"
    I have to keep my beer to Mai Tai ratio at a minimum of 4:1. If it gets any less I begin to develop an affinity for leather chaps and techno music. :D

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I have to keep my beer to Mai Tai ratio at a minimum of 4:1. If it gets any less I begin to develop an affinity for leather chaps and techno music. :D

Atleast you didn't say that you were going to end up in a piano lounge singing showtunes. :evilwhip: :lol2:

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    Just so you know you all suck!

I'm stuck working all weekend because of the Carroll County Gun show and the SHOT show.

You all suck!

But I did get my form 4 back on my Gem Tech M4-02

standard.jpg

Jamie Young

Mar 20, 2006
    If all goes well tomorrow, we WILL do this again. Probable in the next 2-3 months. I'd love to see these happen 2-3 times a year.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Just so you know you all suck!

I'm stuck working all weekend because of the Carroll County Gun show and the SHOT show.

You all suck!

But I did get my form 4 back on my Gem Tech M4-02

standard.jpg

I have GOT to get up there to talk with you about getting some things set up on my AR. I want to decide on some optics...which means rails, rings, BUIS, etc, etc. :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom