Jul 29, 2011
    People’s Republic of Maryland
    from my I-phone:

861791_4339148803502_1595263934_n.jpg

buzzsaw

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Hagerstown
    Heard great things about Engage, but I hate driving along I-270, and dont have the money for an AR (or hell, any of its parts) to give him my dollarz.

ih23

Dec 13, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    The gentleman from College Park is spot on. An AR-15 is a tool, and is very adaptable to the user, and may be modified for target shooting, hunting or to properly fit women or a youth. It is nothing like an M-16 "military style rifle", like O'Malley keeps spouting. It is a modern sporting rifle. Plus, the police has no duty to protect an individual. The police only has a duty to protect the public at large.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I've been here for 12 hours, I'm tired and hungry, and by golly I'm gonna testify!

...although I hope I get to soon, cause my tummy be rumblin'.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    The gentleman from College Park is spot on. An AR-15 is a tool, and is very adaptable to the user, and may be modified for target shooting, hunting or to properly fit women or a youth. It is nothing like an M-16 "military style rifle", like O'Malley keeps spouting. It is a modern sporting rifle. Plus, the police has no duty to protect an individual. The police only has a duty to protect the public at large.

Honestly, I cringe every time I hear that an AR is "nothing like an M-16". That statement is patently false, it is 95% identical, the only difference being the fire control group. Granted, this one part makes a big difference in capability, but they are still mostly the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom