• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I want to hear someone say "I wish I had less bullets in my magazine. Said no one, ever. Who has been in a gun fight." -Stolen from the latest NRA video. This is awesome sauce.

THANK YOU to all of you who are there!

That's Mr. Noir kickin' ass.

m&p9

Dec 18, 2012
    Salisbury
    Go!!

My wife is being induced tomorrow (our second boy :party29:). I casually tossed out the idea of going to Annapolis tonight and she wasn't exactly supportive (she does support gun rights though). The good news is that I have 2 weeks of leave and will likely go on March 5.

CONGRATULATIONS AND MAY THE WORLD TURN INTO A BETTER PLACE TO RAISE YOUR NEW LITTLE ANGEL:)

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    This might be a dupe but delegate Nick Kipki tweeted that this is the longest hearing in state history.

dswanmd

Feb 23, 2010
    Mother****ers.... Just like at the MoCo town hall on 2/6 when Anthony Brown said "tens and tens" of people showed up in opposition.

Was this one of the ABC news bits at the top of the hour? We know the fix is in with the MSM. We seriously need some guys here to document the reality of today's testimony and distribute it. If we don't have people who can do it we need to pay someone to produce it...

Si vis pacem para bellum

Ready and willing! I know plenty of pro gun folks in the liberal television industry who would lend a hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom