• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vassago

Sep 23, 2013
    MoCo
    So if 30 days elapse and you don't receive a denial letter from MSP then one can assume that they passed the HQL review correct?

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    So if 30 days elapse and you don't receive a denial letter from MSP then one can assume that they passed the HQL review correct?
    Asked and answered while MSP and AG reps were at the table - no. The statute requires that the HQL be present at the time of purchase and pickup.

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    dear doyle....... everything you said about live fire being needed insert being able to vote.... we should get a permit to vote just to be safe

ktigerJ

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2013
    Sh!t ... I just literally laughed out loud in training and everyone stared at me ... PatrickMSI dude ... thanks man ...

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Really wish our witnesses would not use the word "right", but rather use the phrase "fundamental civil right". We need to change the argument.

Vassago

Sep 23, 2013
    MoCo
    Asked and answered while MSP and AG reps were at the table - no. The statute requires that the HQL be present at the time of purchase and pickup.

I get that you need to have in hand a HQL at time of purchase; what i am asking is if you don't receive a denial letter then does that mean the license is soon to follow? Or does it mean you will receive a denial letter with in 30 days but your HQL being delivered could be at any time.

I just tuned in sorry

Feb 6, 2013
    He just said that we're giving a permit to carry a gun.... Wow, does he even know what the law that he voted for is?

A thousand times THIS.

It just goes to show the disconnect between some of the politicians and reality.

"Details? Meh...whatever, guns are scary."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom