• Texas2012

Jan 25, 2013
    Olney
    Scanner itself about 3K
    A good workable system 6K
    Bells & Whistles - full software rights 8K

Then a reasonable wintel machine, printer
    Some consumables - software maintenance
    back-up laptop, cables, cases, carts and gak.
    Server leased in a secure facility or maybe server instance on Amazon for safe reliable, back-up and admin. work.
    Likely need to be a company since dealing with personal information, insurance and bonding, record retention ... . Depending on what does or does not pass, I can do a business plan from that point.

So if i can become a vendor of choice for a group of shops/ranges, maybe 15$, unless maintenance or gas costs go even more insane. It would let our 'community' build a POC with MSP registration folks. I see it running like a mobile 'tag and title' thing. Do a weekend overnight trip to catch the west part of the state, show up at some AGC open shooting events. Show up at the range or a shoot - get prints and go.
    With a portion of each printing going to a worthy cause, MSI, MDS, NRA-ILA (if they are going to become active in Maryland.)

Perhaps add passport photos if they will be needed for anything that goes through, notary for MD Collector paperwork, sign people up to vote, or become a DINO - who knows, this is all a SWAG out of my head, a business plan would be needed. I love the thought of dropping off 50 - 100 MD collector forms every week.

But, to answer your question - Yes, I have seen the prices on the machines.

Use kickstarter. I'd throw some $ your way

GoBang

Feb 21, 2013
    Frederick County
    After hours of hallway anticipation it didn't take long sitting in the overflow room to realize the Dems aren't working for the good of the state's voters. They are dead set making impracticle to buy, own or use any firearm. It is obvious that they want to make it hurt and willing to do it @ every tax payers expense with out further discussion or reasonable debate- Hold tight to your big gulps and smokes. They are sickning scum. Thanks to all who are trying to fight the battle.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    MSI dod not buy the pizza, a member did out of his own pocket. If he would like to step up and say hi, so be it, but I will leave him nameless.

Gotcha. I'm not actually there anymore so I going off of what others said.

That said, still keep donating to MSI regardless.

13mogul

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2009
    We're in a state that is following Marxism by the book.
    If any of you are able to move to another state and dig in for the inevitable fight this country faces, do it now.
    I applaud those of you standing up and fighting for your paper thin rights, but sometimes a retreat and regroup is the best course of action.
    We're outnumbered; face it. Move; regroup and fight when you have the real ability to make a difference.

Rewind

SLSC Member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Southern Calvert
    We're in a state that is following Marxism by the book.

If any of you are able to move to another state and dig in for the inevitable fight this country faces, do it now.

I applaud those of you standing up and fighting for your paper thin rights, but sometimes a retreat and regroup is the best course of action.

We're outnumbered; face it. Move; regroup and fight when you have the real ability to make a difference.

587 days before 2014 election! In the meantime its time to hit the Dem funding sources and start getting pro-2A folks groomed to run!.

Biddy

Jul 19, 2012
    DWSJR- i agree with you. Now they are trying to take away your guns if you got a PBJ. So your not really guilty but you are if you have a firearm.

RugerRedbone

Jan 19, 2013
    Forest Hill
    We can make it right. At least stay long enough to vote with us next year. :)

They all needed to be voted out, but only a court can help us if this passes. I for one don't want to wait around and keep being a second class citizen next to gang bangers and child molesters just because I choose to exercise my God given rights. TIME TO GO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom