• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I might be interested in the steel filing cabinet, pm heading your way.
    That is a HON cabinet. Built like a tank and can hold a boatload of ammo and the drawers will still roll smoothly out.

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Two weeks before the office closes.

@Chriss she is reconsidering whether to bring her black desk chair home or give it up. I'll update you as that decision is made.

@ShafTed the file cabinet is empty. I'm heading over there shortly to gauge for myself how heavy it is and to take measurements.

Chriss

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Two weeks before the office closes.

@Chriss she is reconsidering whether to bring her black desk chair home or give it up. I'll update you as that decision is made.

@ShafTed the file cabinet is empty. I'm heading over there shortly to gauge for myself how heavy it is and to take measurements.
    That is NOT the chair she is looking for...........<Using Jedi Mind thingy>

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    That is NOT the chair she is looking for...........

All is not lost… I do b’lieve she is now leaning toward using the chair that is already here at the house, and giving up the black one in her office. Hope you can hang in there, she still needs it at the office for most of next week and I’ll report back as next Friday closes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Just was over there, and she says she’s keeping one of the other chairs, so the black one is yours. ShafTed is coming over this afternoon at 1:30 to get a file cabinet; and a couple more MDS guys are coming over Sunday at 10:00 to get stuff. If either of those times work for you, let us know, otherwise we can schedule a day next week.

Last edited:

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    So many thanks to those who are participating in Spousal Unit’s divestiture of office furniture. Some was picked up today, more on Sunday.

All of the desks and side chairs, and two computer/printer carts are still available for free, for one (1) more week. The side chairs are all (mostly) in really legit condition. The desks are large and heavy mo’ fo’s which would have to go out in parts. But free is free.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Just was over there, and she says she’s keeping one of the other chairs, so the black one is yours. ShafTed is coming over this afternoon at 1:30 to get a file cabinet; and a couple more MDS guys are coming over Sunday at 10:00 to get stuff. If either of those times work for you, let us know, otherwise we can schedule a day next week.

I will be there at 10:30

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    As of yesterday Spousal Unit’s law practice has left the old office location and is in the home office upstairs. The easy part (getting rid of stuff from the office) is now over, and the difficult part (re-making a small space here into a functional office) begins. I guess I am now her new IT consultant, having moved and successfully connected her computer and printer to our network, and to each other.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the furniture disposal project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom