October 19th shoot, what are you bringing/what do you want to shoot?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rattlesnake46319

Curmidget
    Apr 1, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    Managed to pull a drug deal at work and I'm in.

Bringing:
    SA 1911 Loaded
    XD45 4"
    M44
    Possibly Mossy 500 if I get up to see Dan about it....tho since he has 91/30s in stock, that may change! :D

Interested in firing:
    AR - looking at a build this winter, trying to get a feel for what I'd like
    PX4 - looks like fun
    and I heard something about a .50....I have no problem bringing rounds, just need to know where to look for them.

Looking forward to it!

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    Managed to pull a drug deal at work and I'm in.

Bringing:
    SA 1911 Loaded
    XD45 4"
    M44
    Possibly Mossy 500 if I get up to see Dan about it....tho since he has 91/30s in stock, that may change! :D

Interested in firing:
    AR - looking at a build this winter, trying to get a feel for what I'd like
    PX4 - looks like fun
    and I heard something about a .50....I have no problem bringing rounds, just need to know where to look for them.

Looking forward to it!

Try Whitemarsh arms, they sometimes have .50 BMG in stock.

Houndkeeper

Gardez Bien
    I never actually mentioned what I am bringing since I am sure it's small beans compared to myriad of kick ass arms that will be there.

That said, I will have my little Bersa Thunder .380 as well as my Smith and Wesson M&P .40. I have the small back strap on the M&P grip so if there are any girl friends/wives or dudes with tiny hands that would like to try it it'll be avaliable for test driving.

BraveUlysses

Apr 26, 2008
    My girlfriend might come. She would probably enjoy it more if she's not the only woman there.

No one has mentioned that they're bringing a SIG556. I would love to trade someone a box of match .223 for a chance to test fire the weapon.

I only have one long gun and I'll be bringing it, an FN PBR .308 with an 18" barrel and DBM. I'll try to talk a couple of buddies into attending. If they come they will bring there arsenals of big black evil guns and their antiques. All are welcome to try it out.:)
    IMG_0068.jpg

TonyB

Feb 18, 2007
    Annapolis
    I plan on bringing & shooting just the two I have...

Sig P6:
    SigP6sm.JPG

Nikon D80:
    mynikond80.jpg

:innocent0

If a friend comes along, he will likely bring his SKS and a 12ga....the more the merrier.:thumbsup:

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    What's the parking lot to firing line distance there? I'd love to bring a lot of toys, but judging by the number of attendees vs. lanes, we'll be standing around most of the time, holding our cases. Is it recommended to leave unhandled firearms in your vehicle?

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    What's the parking lot to firing line distance there? I'd love to bring a lot of toys, but judging by the number of attendees vs. lanes, we'll be standing around most of the time, holding our cases. Is it recommended to leave unhandled firearms in your vehicle?

Most vehicles can be backed up to the firing line. We STRONGLY recommend that any firearm not being used be cased and put away - this makes calling ceasefires MUCH easier. The less firearms we have to check, the faster people can get to posting new targets.

Even the parking spots "far" away are no more than 30 yards or 40 yards..

slayr15

Avtomat Klashnikov Member
    My girlfriend might come. She would probably enjoy it more if she's not the only woman there.

No one has mentioned that they're bringing a SIG556. I would love to trade someone a box of match .223 for a chance to test fire the weapon.

I only have one long gun and I'll be bringing it, an FN PBR .308 with an 18" barrel and DBM. I'll try to talk a couple of buddies into attending. If they come they will bring there arsenals of big black evil guns and their antiques. All are welcome to try it out.:)
    IMG_0068.jpg
    my wife will be attending
    she's not "into" shooting but she supports the 2nd.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Oh, also should mention, I'll bring the MDshooters glasses for those attending, who have not had a chance to get them yet, should just about complete all the deliveries, thank god:D

I'll should also have a 460 Rowland conversion fitted to my Kimber i anyone is a fan of the big boom, but ammo is extremely limited, not available locally, and I will only have 100 rounds total loaded for it.

pigfrmr

Known Associate
    I never actually mentioned what I am bringing since I am sure it's small beans compared to myriad of kick ass arms that will be there.

Yeah me too......
    pretty much everything everybody else is bringing, just different:innocent0

Savage model12/308 choate
    Mossin-Nagant91/30 sniper
    XD .40 service
    Taurus 608, 6.5in
    Bersa 380 thunder
    CZ-52
    Enfield 1918smle
    Remington 11-48
    Mossy 500 persuader
    Norinco SKS
    ???

navycrna

Smell My Face
    Feb 28, 2007
    howard county
    FAL
    M1A
    XCR
    Home built AR sniper rifle
    STG-556
    GSG-5
    Mossberg 590A1
    Scandium j frame 357 revolver (for those who like pain)
    LCP
    Kimber 1911

Also my friend Ralph will be bring his Ma Deuce. He is very generous with his toys and he is not one to ask for money, but I thought it would be nice to kick a couple bucks to him if you fire off a bunch of his rounds. Just trying to look out for a friend.

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    Is anyone selling unregulated long guns there? Anyone planning on buying a whole case of Mosins and selling them?

If your planning post it.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    FAL
    Also my friend Ralph will be bring his Ma Deuce. He is very generous with his toys and he is not one to ask for money, but I thought it would be nice to kick a couple bucks to him if you fire off a bunch of his rounds. Just trying to look out for a friend.

Is is full-auto? If so, please keep in mind that your humble administrator must fire all full-auto weapons first to ensure that they are safe and functioning properly. :innocent0;)

hughmon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2008

Wow! :rockon::clap:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom