• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HiballHiside

Apr 10, 2013
    Any Tavor owners want to get together for some plinking in October? It would be cool to see if we could get a tour of the Harrisburg factory as well. All would be welcome!

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      76.5 KB · Views: 901

Ganegrei

Comblock Convert
    Jun 23, 2011
    Somewhere in BoCo
    Sounds fun. I like my Tavor, but I haven't shot it much since I got it.

Me either. .223 is still just too expensive and I am short the 450 bucks for the optic I want.

One I get the 5.45 or 9mm conversion kit plus said optic, going to be rocking the Tavor every range day.

HiballHiside

Apr 10, 2013
    Where at ??

sounds fun .. got almost 2k through my Tavor so far.

Just threw the idea out there, I haven't really thought about it yet. Delmarva or Hap Baker are two that come to mind. I am not a member of AGC yet but I hear they have nice facilities.

As far as the factory tour, I'll contact the IWI guys in Harrisburg and inquire about a factory tour. I wonder if we can get one of their guys to teach us some of the IDF holds & techniques!:party29:

HiballHiside

Apr 10, 2013
    I took mine out on Saturday, pretty decent groupings for iron sights at 100 yds. The papers is definitely deceased. The recoil was light and easy to get back on target.

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    First six shots... I just threw the Lucid HD7 on there and tightened the bolts up...

first6shots.jpg

I really really like the Tavor. The trigger is sucksville but the rest of the weapon is really nice and enjoyable to shoot.

Ganegrei

Comblock Convert
    Jun 23, 2011
    Somewhere in BoCo
    Sign me up. I have no optics for mine yet but the flip up BUIS are surprisingly not terrible. .223 ammo might as well be gold cased for what it costs these days but I can spare a little.

ziptiespec

If this happens @ DSC I'm down. I spend too much time on the western shore during the week to trek over there on a weekend. Took delivery of my 16.5" FDE on Thursday and am holding out on taking it to the range until 10/1.

It's wearing a Vortex Strikefire which provides perfect co-witness. After all the stuff I've been buying to beat the October deadline, the Mepro-21 is going to have to wait for awhile.

SnuffyJD

Feb 15, 2013
    Catonsville
    I received the Mepro 21 today. I plan on going out to AGC this Friday to shoot it for the first time.

Attachments

• IMG_0358.jpg
      IMG_0358.jpg
      126 KB · Views: 430

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom