• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Sunshine is the best thing for the germs. And they said the same thing about Wisconsin when they had their Primary 3 weeks ago and nothing happened. Same with all the spring breakers in Fl back in March, because if the MSM could have, even loosely tracked any sort of spike to them they would have. But nothing just crickets.

You missed that MSM story. They were tracked and there were spikes.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    You missed that MSM story. They were tracked and there were spikes.

IIRC there were 5 or 8 people (in the FL beach news story) that tested positive and been at the FL beaches. There is zero proof that they became infected on the beach.

I think if this was a real concern and not MSM BS fear mongering we would still be hearing this/these stories.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    We must not have read the same news story. I never heard the infection was spread specifically at the beach. The stories I read only referred to spring breakers in FL and the coincidental hot spots that developed simultaneously with their returns

Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    Traffic on 50 on the shore was somewhat heavier but nowhere near peak season heavy. What was heavy was speed/traffic enforcement. The MSP w.as out in force and pulling cars over more than I have seen in weeks

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Traffic on 50 on the shore was somewhat heavier but nowhere near peak season heavy. What was heavy was speed/traffic enforcement. The MSP w.as out in force and pulling cars over more than I have seen in weeks

Were they wearing their masks? Social distancing after all.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007

The state is busy making up for lost revenue.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    My family & I were there on Sat. for a few hours walking the boardwalk . Some wore mask on the boards but everyone i seen wore mask in store . I did not see people wearing mask on the beach , but i could only see so far . It was a nice day for a ride and walk .

And yes i can confirm the cops were lighting people up .

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!

Someone was killed near 60 ft. rd. just the other day. A lot of local boys are patrolling down that way whose family and friends experience the yearly change in behavior during beach time. 55 is the posted speed limit with the exception of the by-bass.
    Some of them are pretty strict and do not like stupid.

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    The people that I saw getting pulled over deserved it. Ricers, Mustangs, pickups; those were primarily the guilty ones. When did people start thinking "let's race in a pickup"?

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    The people that I saw getting pulled over deserved it. Ricers, Mustangs, pickups; those were primarily the guilty ones. When did people start thinking "let's race in a pickup"?

Dukes of Hazzard?

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo

2 of the troopers who pulled over cars that I saw on the way back home on Rt50 sunday afternoon were NOT wearing masks.

Other boats on the water while I was out there but no less and no more IMO than this time last year for the weather. Saturday early evening, there were very few boats on the water but it was getting cooler.

Someone was killed near 60 ft. rd. just the other day. A lot of local boys are patrolling down that way whose family and friends experience the yearly change in behavior during beach time. 55 is the posted speed limit with the exception of the by-bass.
    Some of them are pretty strict and do not like stupid.
    Sorry to hear about that. I know that they have been upgrading signage over the years there. It may be time for a light.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Lots of places that intersect with 50 are dangerous. The light al Mardela people will drive right through a stale yellow or green light. 60 ft rd and on down through is a problem area. Hebron at 50 both sides around Wrights market and rr Ave.
    Another bad one is Linkwood rd back towards Cambridge.
    Most local people avoid but still have to cross from time to time and either cause an accident or get involved in one somehow.
    Every year it gets a little worse it seems. Takes the fun out of what would ordinarily be a good time.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I am pushing 400 horses in my RAM, for sure i race my pickup

The place I worked in 1978 had a '72 GMC short bed pickup with a 350 hp 350 Chevy and 411 posi rear. The general manager took it to Cecil County Dragway on the weekends. It topped out around 104, but man it got there FAST

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    OC was a little ugly last night. The Facebook shamers are out in full force.

Who cares what these people have to say. Let them sit in their basements wearing their masks. You can either get sick and have a 99% chance of surviving, or you can hurt the country for years to come.

I`m getting tired of these shamers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom