• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    What is price of admission? I looked three times plus looked at a couple other sites and don’t see it. I see $1 off coupon, not admission. Probably one of those, if you have to ask, you can’t afford it cases. :D

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I was in town Thursday and had to leave to come back. Ads on the radio and bill boards coming into town so its being advertised well. Shame that the first time in a long time there is on in OC I won't be able to make it.
    Special event zone already started to DON"T SPEED and Speed limits are lowered, fines increased.
    All you homies with your over cambered wheels and lowered suspension you can just stay home.

BartExp

Ultimate Member
    I went from 9a-11a this morning. $15 x 2 less $1 each with coupons. A bit pricey. For the first show in OC in some years, I guess not too bad. First, wasn't crowded at all. Some firearm tables, not more than 10. Seemed like a few more ammo tables than firearms. There were a few tables of holsters (wife was looking for one). As always some knife tables. Miscellaneous tables with artwork, trinkets, bbq sauce, t-shirts, ... Will go again, next year to check it out. Would like to see more firearms dealers.

Edit: Oh yeah, doubt the 650 table claim. Maybe half that.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Bad part, VA dealers an no local transfers. Saw a CHEAP S&W 25-2 Model 1955 $899. Went to Larry's and was told, "ATF says it has to ship to them". Not like I needed another 1955 with the sweat butter trigger:tantrum:

I did see powder and primers ($80/1K).

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    I went from 9a-11a this morning. $15 x 2 less $1 each with coupons. A bit pricey. For the first show in OC in some years, I guess not too bad. First, wasn't crowded at all. Some firearm tables, not more than 10. Seemed like a few more ammo tables than firearms. There were a few tables of holsters (wife was looking for one). As always some knife tables. Miscellaneous tables with artwork, trinkets, bbq sauce, t-shirts, ... Will go again, next year to check it out. Would like to see more firearms dealers.

Edit: Oh yeah, doubt the 650 table claim. Maybe half that.
    Mary & I were planning to do this show, but then our work schedule (day job) interfered with it. Was there anyone there selling reloading items (powder, primers, bullets, etc)?

teqmod

redneck gun toting member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Downey Oshunn
    Bad part, VA dealers an no local transfers. Saw a CHEAP S&W 25-2 Model 1955 $899. Went to Larry's and was told, "ATF says it has to ship to them". Not like I needed another 1955 with the sweat butter trigger:tantrum:

I did see powder and primers ($80/1K).
    I agree, this was an issue. There was a shop from B-more there who would do the transfer as well without the shipping from what I understand but you would have to then go to b-more to pick it up. Having someone local to facilitate transfers would be a big plus. Admision was pricey however it was for all three days if you decided to go back. A lot smaller than I expected and apparently there was not enough merchandise and the auction portion was cancelled. I had friends there as the doors opened at 3:00 and the line apparently was pretty bad getting in and a bit of confusion over where to get the tickets vs. the line to get in. I arrived at 4:00 on Friday and there was no line. No smoking deals were there from what I saw but hopefully this show grows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom