• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    I found this via Facebook, and do not belong to, or normally read anything that is posted by this organization. I am only passing this on.
    I have no idea how accurate this information is, only that it will upset the majority of gun owners.

http://americannationalmilitia.com/o...n-list-is-out/

Look near the bottom for recent articles: 'Obama's gun ban list is out'
    I searched but did not see a similar thread.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Folks, lets put this in geek

Obama's "Ban List" = *.*

Obama's plan for gun control = rm -rf /

Anything short of that is simply a step towards that goal

Can you say massive civil unrest ? Hoards of ( Caucasian ) people super pissed, power to the people ? As singles we are easy targets , but as one , if everyone has the balls to stand together and fight (tyrants) ,, they can't touch us ,,, it's my god dammed right to own firearms ,, 2nd amendment,,,yeh they can have my gun , but it's gonna be empty and red hot ,,,,, the gov has got their priorities so ****ed up ,, gun laws only affect honest people not the criminals to whom don't follow the law anyhow.... Socialized health care , mandatory firearms turn in ... Sound familiar ? All the start of a future communist america ....

bbguns

Defend the Constitution
    Jan 28, 2010
    Heading to Free America
    They may not get all of the list but this is their starting point. Make no mistake, the anti-2A crowd believes there are very few firearms suitable for civilian ownership and they will keep trying to chip away at the 2A right until it is essenitally meaningless. Yoy can find a template for their plans by reviewing British and Australian history...start small, restict little by little, take advantage of any/all gun-related incidents, repeat as needed until goal achieved. If you review US gun law evolution, you'll see the same process here, just slower with more opposition. You have to recognize the intent of the opposition before you can figure out how to counter it.

Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2012
    Sunny Southwest Florida
    The first rifle on the list is the M1 Carbine? REALLY? A 70 year piece of American history that served in 3 wars is now dangerous? What's next, mom and apple pie? Our freedom is under assault. Time for people to wake up.

5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    Folks, lets put this in geek

Obama's "Ban List" = *.*

Obama's plan for gun control = rm -rf /

Anything short of that is simply a step towards that goal

Nice. Yes, we're fsck'd unless this is !=.

(since your second command is *nix, the Ban List should just be "*". The *.* would only work in dos for names with periods in them.) :D

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Nice. Yes, we're fsck'd unless this is !=.

(since your second command is *nix, the Ban List should just be "*". The *.* would only work in dos for names with periods in them.) :D

Who says I have to stick to CLI of one OS :)

But you're right....we definately have a bunch of bad blocks on the HDD that imho require external intervention in order to remediate.......can you say Article V?

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Can you say massive civil unrest ? Hoards of ( Caucasian ) people super pissed, power to the people ? As singles we are easy targets , but as one , if everyone has the balls to stand together and fight (tyrants) ,, they can't touch us ,,, it's my god dammed right to own firearms ,, 2nd amendment,,,yeh they can have my gun , but it's gonna be empty and red hot ,,,,, the gov has got their priorities so ****ed up ,, gun laws only affect honest people not the criminals to whom don't follow the law anyhow.... Socialized health care , mandatory firearms turn in ... Sound familiar ? All the start of a future communist america ....

Yes. I feel like screaming every day. It drives me crazy to even think about it. Smug fracking liberals telling me I am racist and I have to be "fair" to everyone (note lazy) because I had some kind of advantage.

I have the balls. Let them come for my guns and freedom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom