• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I guess all of you Libtards that vote Democrat...and think that you can still be pro 2A...are wrong! Wow, who could have seen that coming?

:lol:

say it aint so!!! the sheep never see it coming do they? :innocent0

I think he will definately be covert about his intentions during election time. then if he gets in again, BAM after we finish paying off the $14,000,000 hawaii vacation round 2, he will start the anti gun work. i honestly think things will get worse until they get better. does he have any way to enact federal anti carry type law/regulation? its terrifying to think all the different states hard work can be undone by one freedom hating loser.

Josey Wales

Aug 4, 2010
    One person said;

"I think he will definately be covert about his intentions during election time. then if he gets in again, BAM after we finish paying off the $14,000,000 hawaii vacation round 2, he will start the anti gun work. i honestly think things will get worse until they get better. does he have any way to enact federal anti carry type law/regulation? its terrifying to think all the different states hard work can be undone by one freedom hating loser."

Another said:

"Where has this heppened?"

Look at Australia:

http://www.snopes.com/crime/statistics/ausguns.asp

Look at England:

http://www.marplerifleandpistolclub.org.uk/general/gunlaw.htm

Hell, you cant even carry a leatherman tool there now because its got a knife in it. First guns, then knives, now they are outlawing the pint glass in the pubs. Plastic only.

Look at Canada: Where Obama had his hands in thier gun control. How is it that he went there and worked with them on that ?

Here is some info about Canada's issues.
    http://panda.com/canadaguns/

In the past the NRA has blown the "Sky is falling Horn" and people claim is was only to get money for memberships.

If you think the NRA is wrong about this being serious you need your head examined.

Obama, Clinton, Holder and others have already worked it through.
    Its already too late, they changed the price of guns and ammo by simply stating that Obama was running for President back then....

WHEN the UN comes nothing will happen other than you turning in your guns.

There are far too many lazy people that are comfortable in the US. Hell until someone dies... we can't even get a traffic light put in at intersections that have had more than its share of accidents.

I was there when people protested Clydes Sporting Goods and how we defeated them hands down. They have not come back.

But then I look at the turn out for the MSI on MLK Day and get depressed because People are not taking a stand. Its not wrong to stand up for what you believe in.

Glaug-Eldare

BANNED!!!
    Jan 17, 2011
    Strikes me as the same old boring NRA spiel. Every piece of information I get from the NRA drills it into my head that it's not about protecting gun rights. It's effectively an organ of the Republican party which uses dire threats and speculation about gun control to terrify gullible rubes. Hell, I tuned into the NRA News radio show right after the Woollard ruling, and they said they'd be discussing it. Three hour show, and all they blathered on about was Obama, Obama, Obama, and oh yeah, a few hundred students in Colorado won a fight in state court. No mention of Woollard, except for the teasers, and I'm guessing that's because we're in a blue state. The states fighting hardest to restore their gun rights are mostly blue states, so the NRA has zero interest in them. It's a scam, and I'm glad my single year of NRA membership finally lapsed.

Feb 11, 2012
    Eden, MD
    WHEN the UN comes nothing will happen other than you turning in your guns.

There are far too many lazy people that are comfortable in the US. Hell until someone dies... we can't even get a traffic light put in at intersections that have had more than its share of accidents.

I was there when people protested Clydes Sporting Goods and how we defeated them hands down. They have not come back.

But then I look at the turn out for the MSI on MLK Day and get depressed because People are not taking a stand. Its not wrong to stand up for what you believe in.

How many folks on here will not comply with the governments or un's gun confiscation if it occurs? How many of you are ready to lay down fire rather than lay down your weapons? No need to answer just ponder the question, maybe its something we can't answer til faced with the problem...

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    How many folks on here will not comply with the governments or un's gun confiscation if it occurs? How many of you are ready to lay down fire rather than lay down your weapons? No need to answer just ponder the question, maybe its something we can't answer til faced with the problem...

I agree with your line of thinking. People in the US have a different way of thinking about things. The consequences of attempted mass gun confiscations would be more than any politician wants to deal with.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007

Good mental exercise.

The number of gun owners not to mention the sheer number of firearms in Citizens hands combined with the State and Federal Constitutional restraint of Gov on the issue of RKBA makes an Aussie-like Confiscation in the US...well....um.....lets just call it challenging.

That along with the cultural diffs between the Aussies and English and we find that the US is a whole other ball of wax.

Sorry, but most of what comes from the NRA has to be taken with a pound of salt and verified with reliable sources like SAF and others before taken seriously

More and more I see the NRA playing the role of the Anti-Brady camp.....lots of spin and not enough facts

There's a whole lot of spin not to mention significant anti RKBA efforts coming from NRA-ILA in a lot of states.

Pa, Md and NH have all seen the impact of that the turd from the NRA named Hohenwarter has had on good pro liberty legislation.

NRA quite simply makes serious attempts to derail State level efforts while pushing a National one size fits all model that is not in our best interests in many cases

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    Alot of sheep say he does not but he might not be trying to directly do it. All you have to do is look at his judicial appointments. That right there should show you he wants to ban guns.

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS !!!!!

Mayerson

Jan 17, 2011
    Nope

1. I don't see a 2d Term President Obama being motivated to ban guns. Violent crime is down. What's the upside in a ban?
    2. I don't believe that any new Supreme Court Justice is going to think that it makes sense to overturn two recent Supreme Court decisions. Even if s/he thought it was wrongly decided, there is no "problem" that needs to be solved. If Congress passed some law that infringed 2A, then maybe they would be a question for the S.Ct. to address and ponder. But the core principles now adopted do not cause other jurisprudential problems that are very significant.
    3. I'm a member of the NRA -- and a Democrat. Love the emphasis on safety and allowing for guns; the hysteria from the NRA is only an effort to raise money.

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    1. I don't see a 2d Term President Obama being motivated to ban guns. Violent crime is down. What's the upside in a ban?

I hope this question is posed as a rhetorical device. The upside is, Barry and his servile mass media machine get the populace up in arms (in many cases, literally) about turning them in, cooperating with the authorities, etc., all the while the hue and cry of "They're coming to get our guns!", while half the people are ready to hand them over, snitch on their neighbors, and generally get everyone fighting amongst themselves.

In confusion there is profit, and opportunity in chaos. There, set on a silver chafing dish and tied with a pretty red satin bow, is his excuse for martial law.

Glaug-Eldare

BANNED!!!
    Jan 17, 2011
    I hope this question is posed as a rhetorical device. The upside is, Barry and his servile mass media machine get the populace up in arms (in many cases, literally) about turning them in, cooperating with the authorities, etc., all the while the hue and cry of "They're coming to get our guns!", while half the people are ready to hand them over, snitch on their neighbors, and generally get everyone fighting amongst themselves.

In confusion there is profit, and opportunity in chaos. There, set on a silver chafing dish and tied with a pretty red satin bow, is his excuse for martial law.

A martial law not provided for anywhere in the law, to be enforced by whom? The army? The FBI? The civilian defense organization that still isn't anything more than a speech excerpt? Take it easy on the infowars, bud.

knightofcydonia

Sep 30, 2011
    The best way to arm citizens who wouldn't otherwise arm themselves is to make them think you are going to do bad things. What benefit could this have? A heavily armed society that has been prepping for their gov to over step it's boundaries is suddenly more capable than it was 4 years prior. When in fact that gov was preparing you for something they can't tell the masses in fear of mass chaos. It is a theory but not something out of the realm of possibilities.

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    A martial law not provided for anywhere in the law, to be enforced by whom? The army? The FBI? The civilian defense organization that still isn't anything more than a speech excerpt? Take it easy on the infowars, bud.

I don't watch InfoWars, or anything else like it. I spend a lot of time reading about history and human nature, and I'm going by that.

And I hope you're not serious when you say "A martial law not provided for anywhere in the law", because it most certainly is provided for, and recent Executive Orders have made it easier to implement than ever.

As for who will enforce it, there's a reason it's called martial law - the military becomes the de facto local and state government. "Oh, really?" you sneer, "and how many are there of them compared to how many of us?" The Chinese have a saying: To control 100 monkeys, kill one of them. It worked in Tienanmen Square, and the political similarities between the Red Chinese and the present regime make me think it is not beyond them to roll tanks over unarmed peasants.

Will that work in the long run? Of course not, but they're identical to Orwell's 'Big Brother' government - they want power, and nothing but power.

Glaug-Eldare

BANNED!!!
    Jan 17, 2011
    I don't watch InfoWars, or anything else like it. I spend a lot of time reading about history and human nature, and I'm going by that.

And I hope you're not serious when you say "A martial law not provided for anywhere in the law", because it most certainly is provided for, and recent Executive Orders have made it easier to implement than ever.

As for who will enforce it, there's a reason it's called martial law - the military becomes the de facto local and state government. "Oh, really?" you sneer, "and how many are there of them compared to how many of us?" The Chinese have a saying: To control 100 monkeys, kill one of them. It worked in Tienanmen Square, and the political similarities between the Red Chinese and the present regime make me think it is not beyond them to roll tanks over unarmed peasants.

Will that work in the long run? Of course not, but they're identical to Orwell's 'Big Brother' government - they want power, and nothing but power.

I see nothing in the Constitution that elevates the militia to such a role, but I suppose you're right that they've bored through the damn thing 'til it looks like cheesecloth. The modern standing army is definitely not politically reliable enough to be tasked (by a Democrat, anyway) with the subjugation of the USA. Either way, at least it's a good argument for taking national defense into local hands instead of being surrounded by federals.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    Any more info on the UN Arms Treaty? I.E., is it done, and if so, when does the U.S. take a final position, and then when would ratification processes begin?

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County

History indicates only 3%.

Cbreeze

Most Exalted Empress
    Mar 30, 2009
    PG County
    NRA says Obama wants to ban guns? In a sneaky conspiracy to wait until a second term he may not get? Yawn. I can't believe that counts as a headline -- that's status quo for the NRA to drum up membership and donations. Which is unfortunate, because it reduces the ability of the NRA to be a good and reasoned source of information on gun rights and legislation.

Vince55

Vince55
    Aug 10, 2010
    Lusby, Md
    I've been following the basis for this thread for some time. It's purported that at one time early on in the administration, Obama made a remark to Sara Brady that he would take care of gun control through the back door, or words similar to that, indicating that he would stay quiet and keep a low profile until 'the right time'.

The right time it seems would be his second term, especially after testing the waters with chiseling away at the Constitution and at times ignoring it outright without a lot of eyebrows being raised. He's getting the message that he can get away with it, so to me it's a BIG concern if he's re-elected. The NRA is more right than wrong.
    Have to agree with you there. He's been testing the water his first term to see what he can get away with. Apparently he can get away with a lot. If he gets re-elected, watch out because as some have said, it will be the next American Revolution.

jayc0968

Cpl, U.S.M.C. 87-92
    Sep 22, 2009
    Crofton, MD
    Apathy is the greatest threat to our freedoms.

We are all guilty of it to a degree, some much more than others. It is apparent by the slow erosion of our freedoms over the years because too many people are caught up in their own day to day, and either too busy or too tired to get involved.
    I think that's how BO won over so many people. They heard a few sound bites from that silver tongued devil and thought "Wow, this guy is gonna change things!" Do you think they all really researched his record and thought he could make a difference?
    I didn't trust him then, and I don't trust him now. He's gonna say whatever sounds good, like many pols, to stay in office and keep pushing his agenda. And that agenda, IMO, is not consistent with being a Patriotic, freedom loving American.
    If he stays around, we're in trouble.
    I've been free for 43 years, with the limited-freedom exception of being a Maryland resident the past twenty years. (Moving back to Indiana when my girls graduate, I'm divorced and they live with me- long story.) I plan to die free, be it 40+ years from now, or sooner.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom