• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    "Americans aren’t more violent than other people but they “have more deadly weapons to act out their rage.”

In an interview published Tuesday in GQ magazine, Mr. Obama said easy access to guns is “the only variable” between the U.S. and other developed countries."

So, the U.S. has 5% of the worlds population and around 25% of the worlds jail population. The only reason is access to weapons?

Also, no more violent but act out their rage? Aren't rage and violence related?

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Glad he's so worried about this. Not like we have anything else concerning going on, like say a major terrorist organization getting their own oil-rich friggin' country to base out of. What a complete and useless moron.

The record of the Obama Administration will be an indictment speaking out against against the follies of liberalism for decades to come.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Better gun control should be a goal of all of us given the radical Islamists OweBummer wants to flood the country with, oh wait, not that kind of gun control . . .:innocent0

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    He is going into full blown phuck with America mode.

He knows, deep down, that HRC is not the gun grabber she pretends to be on the trail. He must do it to make certain it gets done.

And I don't trust Feinstein either. They are cooking up something. Even FOX had some double ISIS/American Alphabet agent on last night saying a huge terrorist attack will happen in two weeks. Why? Because he believes America is awash with readily available guns and HAND GRENADES.

Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore
    So PAA is trying to drive up gun sales? Damn it! Just when ammo prices leveled off.

Ok, put on your tinfoil hat and crank up the interwebs! Obama is planning to use eminent domain to do mass gun confiscation. He will start with the independent gun stores. Go to your local gun shop and buy everything you can before they are out of business.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Don't underestimate Obama ...

He is the most devious President EVAH ... And he will use whatever crisis, including the present 'refugee crisis' to engineer a major gun grab. Like ISIS, Obama ALWAYS telegraphs his moves far ahead of his actions.

As soon as ISIS strikes here ... and they will, the sheeple will be saturated with propaganda and convinced that the ONLY way to keep them safe is to severely limit self-defense weapon availability either through restricyions on gun and ammo sales, and/or outright confiscation as those opportunities would present themselves. I'm not talking about wide-spread kicking-in of doors, but make sure that your anti-gun neighbors aren't chomping-at-the-bit to make an anonymous 'SWAT call'. All it will take is a few 'examples' being plastered across the liberal/progressive media, and there will be voluntary firearm surrendering and buy backs, followed by snitches and other subversive mechanisms to clean up the 'holdouts'.

Yeah, I know ... but sometimes they ARE 'out to get you' ... Consider what Obama just said a warning, not just an idle threat. As Rush would say ... "Don't Doubt Me !"

Attachments

• Tin+Foil+Hat+Conspiracy+Jay.jpg
      Tin+Foil+Hat+Conspiracy+Jay.jpg
      17.9 KB · Views: 660

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    He is going into full blown phuck with America mode.

He knows, deep down, that HRC is not the gun grabber she pretends to be on the trail. He must do it to make certain it gets done.

And I don't trust Feinstein either. They are cooking up something. Even FOX had some double ISIS/American Alphabet agent on last night saying a huge terrorist attack will happen in two weeks. Why? Because he believes America is awash with readily available guns and HAND GRENADES.

I believe it was already tried here at the draw mohammad contest...the jihadists were promptly shot dead by good guys with guns

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom