• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BMore

Feb 23, 2008
    High Rent District
    Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA - ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State” - Heinrich Himmler

This is the goal of all tyrants to disarm the population to make them easier to control. Obama, Hillary, and McCain will not think twice of signing new gun laws that do the same thing in US. All three of these individuals are elistist who do not care about following the Constitution.

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    The longer the democratic candidacy race goes on the more ammo (pun intended) McCain will have for the November General election.

What kills me is that how is having guns ok in the house, but not carry going to keep us any more safe? The criminals are going to carry and use for crimes regardless. Why can't us law abiding citizens carry to protect our families? And I swear if he mentions 34 Chicago school children again I'm gonna scream!

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I love how you can hear people laughing their asses off as that schmuck was hemming and hawing over what to say.

yeah right at about 1:34... classic. I mean, it would be hilarious if this guy wasn't actually leading the polls - and being supported by the MSM as the next president. :mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom