Oaks Gun Show-December 20-22 1,200 tables!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hi all!

The Oaks Gun Show is coming up next weekend.
    It is scheduled to be held starting December 20-22, in Phoenixville, PA, at the Philadelphia Expo Center.

Hours:
    Friday 4pm-8pm
    Saturday: 9am-5pm
    Sunday: 9am-4pm

Went there twice this year and there were A LOT of tables of A LOT of good stuff!
    Hard to find parts, antique and modern firearms, 30+ round magazines, drums, powder. primers and plenty of ammo too.
    Living in Cecil county, it was definitely worth the trip!

Link to Eagle Arms Website with event information:
    http://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/oaks-philadelphia-gun-show/

Link to $1 off coupon:
    http://www.eaglearms.com/coupon.html

Nice place to gather a few things before Christmas........or for Christmas.

Merry Christmas!
    Dean

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    look hard

Stopped in today around 0300. VERY big show. Ton's of stuff but the prices were all over the place.

a lot of the prices were high agreed, but if you looked carefully there were some real steals. I didn't get the chance to look around as much as I wanted , I was covering three tables by myself.

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    Precision Firearms will be there with 20 tables of AR Products.

Precision Firearms Manufactured Lowers, Uppers, rifles, barrels, Carrier Groups, Buffers kits, Lower Parts kits, etc

Adams Arms, BCM, Noveske, Magpul, Troy, GGG, Vortex, US Optics, Samson, Fortis, Rainier, SLR, Seekins, Geissele, Lancer, Lilja, Timney, Ergo, Daniel Defense, Viking Tactics, PRI, Battle Arms, Battle Comp, Trijicon, Vltor, etc

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Oaks is much bigger and much more stuff relating to guns. About 700-800 tables there for this show. Winter shows can be over 1200 tables!

...and the March show at the Oaks is 2,000 tables. I make that one every year. Worth the drive, and while I'm in the area, I get a real cheese steak.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    make sure your car doors are locked and nothing of value is in sight.
    this is a ghetto area.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    make sure your car doors are locked and nothing of value is in sight.
    this is a ghetto area.

Ghetto. The expo center area? It's kind of in the middle of nowhere, sandwiched between an industrial park, river, and parkland. There's a LEO presence during the show and hoards of gun owners flooding the area. Of course, keeping doors locked and valuables out of site is, for me, SOP EVERYWHERE I go.

jindodog

Sep 29, 2007
    Chester
    Whiz, sautéd onions and peppers. Jim's on South or Cottman, or Dalessandro's in Roxborough part of Philly. You?

I have only been to Pat's and Geno's (yes, I ordered in English) and I am a slice man. Onions and hots to top it off.

Feb 28, 2013
    I went today. It had about the normal ratio of guns vs dumb shit. There were a few garands for sale, several 37mm launchers, and 2 used Colt LE trade-in HBARS, one of which my wife was proud to take possession of. I also left with 2 steel AK mags, an M-14 cleaning kit for my M1A, some 37mm shells, and a box of .38 spcl JHPs.

Oh, and Indian River Collectibles was there with their stuff priced well into the stratosphere as usual. They had a nice Garand, but it wasn't $3,500 worth of nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom