• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Apparently she was not concealing her pistol, for which she had a permit. Busted for being on school grounds.

This will be interesting. I assume she has enough sense to avoid hostile mobs, so this might be a deliberate political act.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    It's almost easier to believe she's deliberately making herself a test case than to is to believe anyone can be so stupid.

However, they don't call it the "Stupid Party" for nothing.

csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Apparently she was not concealing her pistol, for which she had a permit. Busted for being on school grounds.

This will be interesting. I assume she has enough sense to avoid hostile mobs, so this might be a deliberate political act.

I don't care what party she is with. Fuq NY and their unconstitutional BS. Hope she fights this to the end.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region

I hope someone connects her with an attorney to bring a lawsuit on NYC's sensitive places law. She definitely has standing now.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I don't care what party she is with. Fuq NY and their unconstitutional BS. Hope she fights this to the end.

I hope someone connects her with an attorney to bring a lawsuit on NYC's sensitive places law. She definitely has standing now.

I'm wondering if this was the plan.

Certainly being a Jew in the middle of a pro-Hamas rally would be concerning. Aside from the mob mentality, one should not have to walk about in fear of one's life from those who threaten your very existence, as well as the rabid bigots who support them.

She will of course be chastised for having the chutzpah to confront evil. Go hide in the kitchen until they come for you, please.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Immigrants lawyer. Well I’m hoping she pleads innocent, seeks counsel with a good 2A lawyer and pushes this case all the way to SCOTUS.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Ah, gotcha. Its confusing sometimes which is which.

iu

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom